Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received mine today!
Ljcraw555- I had a minor family crisis at the beginning of the week and ended up sending it express on Wed. You should have it tomorrow. I promise this is not the norm! :)

Just a reminder that post offices will be closed on Monday for Columbus Day holiday. Please be sure to mail on Tuesday, Oct. 13th. Have a great weekend, everyone!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: Secret Santa Update! :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

:wave2: We've had a great response! :yay: We'll make the deadline for sign up by Oct. 19th so are you gonna join in on the fun? :dancer: If so, send me a conversation (that's a private message or PM for those of us who prefer the old language!) by next Monday, 10/19. Details of what info I need from you are in the newsletter I sent to you at the end of September. :disrocks:

SHIPOO - Rec'd your envie on Friday. Thank you!

CHRELAINE - Large envie headed your way Monday morning!

Have a great week!

Received from DVC Laurie on Thursday

Mailed to Little Angie on Monday-I'm hoping the boxes are arriving in a timely manner. Could you let me know Angie? I have another box to send but I want to make sure they are getting there ok. I can separate into envies if needed. Thanks!

Received from DVC Laurie on Thursday

Mailed to Little Angie on Monday-I'm hoping the boxes are arriving in a timely manner. Could you let me know Angie? I have another box to send but I want to make sure they are getting there ok. I can separate into envies if needed. Thanks!

:wave2: I'll send her an email asking her to check in on DIS for your postings. If I remember right, she works at least a couple jobs so her time is probably in short supply, but I know what it feels like to worry that something isn't arriving so hope we hear from her. :thumbsup2

Mailed out to ibleedblue today :) Got some extra inserts from my mom too for later in the week, or next week's envie, depending on how much clipping I get through :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter