Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Got your message, Shel. Thank you! :flower: Sending envie to you tomorrow. Anyone else have sore fingers from clipping FIVE INSERTS this morning? J/K! Loved getting five inserts. :love: :flower1: :p :daisy: :love:

HONEYBUNCHES.... I'll have an envie all set to go out to you on Monday. I hope the one I sent this Monday (3/23) arrived to you on time!

Thank you NYCDiane! I received an envie on Tuesday, so I think it was from the week before. It was in a brown mailer with stamps on it. I'm sure that the one from 3/23 will arrive tomorrow or Tuesday.

Have an envie ready for U.P.North mailing out tomorrow. Enjoy this beautiful spring weather!

Received envie from RDRJJ5 on Friday. Big big envie in the mail to Velrox. Seven inserts this week. Woohoo.

VitFamily - rec'd envie on Friday! Thank you!

5EstesFamily - a HUGE envie heading your way!!!! LOTS of inserts this week - and I got a few from neighbors as well!! Enjoy!

Looks like there won't be any new inserts on Easter Sunday. We are mailing on Monday, April 6th however. Please forward whatever you receive this week that you don't want to your train buddy. :thanks:

Eyor44- Received your envie yesterday.

GoofyFigment- Mailed yours on Monday. Hope you have it by now. :)

Rec'd SHIPOO's envie this week! An envie ready to go to DIANENYC/DIANE on Monday!

NYCDiane - Last week's envie arrived on Monday. Didn't get another one this week, so it will probably come on Monday/Tuesday the way it has been lately. Thank you for sending them!
Have a nice sized one to mail to U.P.North tomorrow. Haven't heard from you in a while so I hope you have been receiving okay.

SHEL.... received your envie yesterday!

HONEYBUNCHES.... I have an envie ready to go out to you tomorrow. I'm not sure what the hold up is! I mail them from the post office every Monday. Also, I just got some coupons from someone this evening. Your envie was already sealed up and stamped. I'll try to clip these some time this week and get some extras out to you! If not, they'll definitely be in next week's envie.

Thanks to the envie from my sender I can mail out one today. I haven't gotten coups in my paper for 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter