Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

HONEYBUNCHES.... I actually ended up sending you two envies today. I ended up clipping the extra coupons that my friend gave me. Enjoy!

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted for a couple weeks. Sorry about that. The past two weeks, I have received my envie on Saturday. Today I mailed out to Quasi123. The one from two weeks before arrived the next Monday and here is an odd thing I noticed. The envies I have been receiving have not been post marked. One week there was a line drawn through the stamps, but this past week, nothing. Very odd indeed.

Received! Sent out to Eyor44 today. Sorry it's so slim! No coupons in the paper, and there weren't many to send along.

Have a great weekend, everyone! :jumping1:

Haven't seen many postings this week :confused3 so hope everyone mailed their envies on Monday even though there were no inserts on Easter. (Remember there's a schedule of mailings is in the first posting on page one for handy reference.)

Received an envie yesterday from Carlyzmom who sent it on 3/30 which means the USPS took ten or eleven days between TX and MN. :headache: :crazy2: :headache:

Received an envie from Espana today.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:, Carlyzmom and Espana. (USPS, you really need to improve your service!)

TonyaG...total brain fart on the envie this week. It just completely slipped my mind till Tuesday night. I mailed it out Wednesday.

Alyssa810...got two envies from you today. Thanks!

Hi, Alyssa810! I completely forgot to post but I did mail an envie to you this week. We were out of town until Tuesday so I dropped it off after work on Wednesday.

Happy Sunday! DVClaurie05 - I didn't get your big envie yet! Looks like lots of people are having issues with the Post Office!! :( Little Angie - I have one headed out to you tomorrow!

Rec'd my envie from DJ/SHIPOO on Thursday. Thanks!

An envie will go out on Monday to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA.

Have a great week!

Rec'd my envie from DJ/SHIPOO on Thursday. Thanks!

An envie will go out on Monday to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA.

Have a great week!

Wonderful! So glad it got there on Thursday and not Friday. A step in the right direction for now at least. Getting a big one ready for you and heading to the 24/7 p.o. if I have time before I have to put dinner on the table. Otherwise it will get there in the morning.

HONEYBUNCHES.... I actually ended up sending you two envies today. I ended up clipping the extra coupons that my friend gave me. Enjoy!
Thanks, you spoiled me!! Both envies arrived on Thursday, as well as the one you mailed from the PO on 3/30.

Sending to U.P.North on Monday.

Saved $12.99 at Target this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter