• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

TIFFEMILEE I mailed Wednesday sorry, DH was suppose to take it Tuesday for me. When I got in the car Wednesday Morning, it was sitting on the other seat still. Can't rely on men for Anything.:rotfl:

I never posted savings, as I go to the store almost daily. Food Budget is tight right now so I usually stop on my way home from work and pick up what is neccessary.

Nov 2 CVS Saved $14.47
Nov 2 Kroger saved $4.52
Nov 8 Kroger Saved $6.54
Today I saved $21.99 at Toys R US.

I have been sending and receiving.
I saved 9.75 with coupons today and 51.50 with my thank you card at Brookshries

I rec'd 3 envies from NATASHA. Thanks!! :cool1:

An envie is ready to mail to JILL/CARLYZMOM on Tuesday. I don't think the mail goes tomorrow, but if it does, then it will go out on Monday.

Kroger savings this week: $36.06

I had an epic confluence of coupons for CVS today (20% off, $6 off $30, some BOGO coupons and coupons on everything else) that meant I got everything that I bought there for free. So I saved $85 there. And got $9 in extra care bucks back. :)

Save 80 cents at Target using Cartwheel and stocking up my raffle bag for the kids at work.

Saved $16 at Winn Dixie. Excited that the Springer Mountain cutlets are BOGO and I have TONS of coupons on them.

Also, at my Winn Dixie, they were giving away the Aqua Ball waters that are branded with Monster's University. They had two big cart fulls and the woman gave me four and said "Please take them. We've got to get rid of them and I can't give them away!" :rotfl2: Check your local one if you're interested.

I'm currently cutting up my coupons for the week and putting some in the mail to Fofinia tomorrow.

Just a reminder:

Post Offices are closed tomorrow in honor of Veterans' Day. :worship: (Thank you to all veterans for serving our county & protecting our freedoms!)

Please mail on Tuesday. :goodvibes

:worship: Happy Veterans Day :worship:

We owe our veterans a huge thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms!

Dvclaurie05...was going to mail today but duh the po is closed. So I will be sending tomorrow. Have a good week!

Receiving and sending fine. Of2DBeach I dropped off you envie to the box this morning and then I came in work and saw your email about the Jif PB. I am sending them out tomorrow morning (I was able to print 2) so that way you will have them quicker than me waiting to send them next Monday.

Shoprite: 20.53

Have a great week everyone!

Set to mail tomorrow to Erin as usual. Been receiving coupons from my sender just fine. I'm off to the store to use some coupons today :) Will see how much I can save.

Shel - 3 envies went out today.

I'm receiving regularly.

Savings:
Target: $7.00
Food4Less: $12:75

Mailed to U.P.North today. Sent from post office so there hopefully won't be any problems with delivery!! Have been receiving from Carlyzmom just fine.

envie went out, but I didn't have a chance to clip the current coupons...I'll have another envie out by the end of the week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter