Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

(My apologies to Hulagirl87!! She had a birthday yesterday! Hope it was a great day for you!)

:bday: party::cake: Hulagirl87 :cake: party: :bday:

:wave2: To all our wonderful train riders!

Just a quick note to let you know I'll pretty much be unavailable from Saturday through Monday. I'll check in when possible but won't have much time available to answer messages, etc. until next week. Hope June has been good to you and your family so far and I want to wish all our wonderful dads and husbands on the train and spouses of our train riders a very fun, do-whatever-makes-you-happy FATHER'S DAY!! :jumping3: It's my DH's birthday AND Father's Day both arriving on Sunday this year. We'll be on the road for about ten hours so it won't be a whole ton of fun for him. :car: :hourglass :car:

Dj/SHIPOO & Jon/Cstorm65- Rec'd your envies last week.

Amy/HULAGIRL87 - an envie headed your way tomorrow. Hopefully they're all getting to you.

Have a great week!

Hello Fellow Train Riders! I can finally post. Not sure what has been going on with me account, but I have been unable to log in for a while. It worked today!!!!
I mailed to Quasi123 yesterday and I have been receiving my envies on Thursdays. Hope everyone is having a great Summer.

I'm very interested in Joining. Is there a particular page on this thread that handles the questions regarding the train? Can these be online MF coupons as well or only from the Sunday paper?

Sorry not sure how to send a message to ShiPooOwner with my details.

I'm very interested in Joining. Is there a particular page on this thread that handles the questions regarding the train? Can these be online MF coupons as well or only from the Sunday paper?

Sorry not sure how to send a message to ShiPooOwner with my details.

Hi Autumnfire! Start by reading the first posting from me on page one of this thread. It gives most of the basics. If you have questions after reading it, let me know here or in a conversation. We would be happy to have you hop aboard!

Hi Autumnfire! Start by reading the first posting from me on page one of this thread. It gives most of the basics. If you have questions after reading it, let me know here or in a conversation. We would be happy to have you hop aboard!
Thank you. I have read the first post. I just can't seem to figure out how to send a conversation to you. Stupid question I realize lol.

Getting my envie ready to mail to Hulagirl87. It will be heading your way tomorrow morning; please let me know when it arrives. :flower1:

Ruthie --- envie received this week. Thank you!

Alyssa --- Just got back from the NYC Pride March. I stopped at the store on the way home but none of the papers had coupons. I received an envie from Ruthie so I'll be sending those out tomorrow (or Tuesday if I find myself unable to move --- I am in SO much pain right now from all the partying and dancing! LOL!) Hopefully, my friend will drop me some coupons and I'll be able to send you another envie later in the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter