Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed an envie to Quasi123 today. For the first time since I have joined the coupon train and begun mailing coupon envies, I received an attitude at the post office today. A new contractor is running the PO closest to my work and when she put the envie on the scale, she mentioned it was a package and gave me the price which was $2.83, much higher than I have paid in a long while, especially since postage has gone down. I asked her to try it in the slot and she held it up to it and said, it won't fit. She didn't try to put it in. The other lady rolled her eyes and proceeded to explain to me that anything that wasn't perfectly flat was considered a package, which I know is not true. I have lost track of how long I have been doing this, but I have gotten pretty good at knowing how much my postage is going to be. I miss my old Postal Clerk who was very nice and friendly.

I mailed an envie to Quasi123 today. For the first time since I have joined the coupon train and begun mailing coupon envies, I received an attitude at the post office today. A new contractor is running the PO closest to my work and when she put the envie on the scale, she mentioned it was a package and gave me the price which was $2.83, much higher than I have paid in a long while, especially since postage has gone down. I asked her to try it in the slot and she held it up to it and said, it won't fit. She didn't try to put it in. The other lady rolled her eyes and proceeded to explain to me that anything that wasn't perfectly flat was considered a package, which I know is not true. I have lost track of how long I have been doing this, but I have gotten pretty good at knowing how much my postage is going to be. I miss my old Postal Clerk who was very nice and friendly.

I'd definitely go out of my way to hit a different post office in the future and then also file an official complaint with this woman's supervisor. :headache: :headache: :headache: That was more than attitude imo. You've been on the train for over seven years and know the post office policies better than those two for sure!

yes, I got the envelope on Friday! I mailed out to NYCDiane this morning!

:wave: Glad to hear it arrived in a timely manner. :thumbsup2 Did the holiday prevent the new one from arriving by Saturday? Hope not! Have another one ready to sail off to you tomorrow. Please let me know when it arrives.

Jon/Cstorm65 Rec'd envie on Saturday. Thank you!

Keri/RANGERPOOH Envie ready to go in Monday's mail.

Have a great week!

Hulagirl --- Envie received earlier this week. Thank you!!!

Alyssa --- Envie all ready to go. I can't get to the post office until Tuesday. Let's hope it gets to you on time!

I haven't rec'd from my sender yet - guessing the holiday slowed down the mail.. but, I sent an envie to LittleAngie on Tuesday 7/5 and today!!

Have a great week everyone!

Received an envie last week and mailed out today. I had no inserts over the holiday week and only one yesterday, so there was not too much to add to what was sent to me. Hope the inserts pick up soon!

I received an envie Saturday from Andrea and mailed to Quasi123 on Monday. I went to an alternate PO this week. The clerk there reminded me that the one I use by work is contracted and not actual postal workers. And I can't complain to the supervisor, because she was there and the main one giving me the attitude. I am going to see if I can figure out who awards the contract though. I am not the only one having issues with the new people.

Rec'd on Monday and spent today running to assorted doctors' offices. I'm so sorry! But I have an envie set to go out first thing tomorrow!

Alyssa --- Just wanted to let you know I mailed 2 envies yesterday. I had already sealed up the first envie and had it ready to go and then my friend dropped me a bunch of inserts! Let me know if you receive both.

Been sending and receiving just fine over the last couple of weeks. I even got a Disneyland Space Mountain postcard from Alyssa last week!! I have the BEST sender!!!

How fun was that! :dogdance:

Note to all train riders
, if you're really pleased with your sender and DO NOT want to be rerouted PLEASE let me know. I'm happy to not rock the boat if it's going well and you don't want any changes that would affect you.

Received an envie last week and mailed out today. I had no inserts over the holiday week and only one yesterday, so there was not too much to add to what was sent to me. Hope the inserts pick up soon!

It arrived yesterday. Sending a conversation to you.

Alyssa --- Just wanted to let you know I mailed 2 envies yesterday. I had already sealed up the first envie and had it ready to go and then my friend dropped me a bunch of inserts! Let me know if you receive both.
I got them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter