Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Good news my daughter got Supierior in Solo Ensemble this weekend. Bad news is she is sick getting envie ready to go out tmrw. Either hubby or I will send it on its way. Idk what this thing is but its hanging on for dear life . Hope all is well with everyone else. Saw nasty weather up north on the news. Everyone please stay safe! I can't even send sunshine from sunny Florida because it is raining again ..sighs ..

Good news my daughter got Supierior in Solo Ensemble this weekend. Bad news is she is sick getting envie ready to go out tmrw. Either hubby or I will send it on its way. Idk what this thing is but its hanging on for dear life . Hope all is well with everyone else. Saw nasty weather up north on the news. Everyone please stay safe! I can't even send sunshine from sunny Florida because it is raining again ..sighs ..

Well done, Emma, and feel better soon!!

Forgot to post that I did get an envie out to ibleedblue last Thursday :) Also, Aulani is AWESOME!

I received today from last week! Hooray - USPS is slow but steady!!!! Being that it's Thursday, I will combine these guys with inserts and throw it out on Sunday night :)

So tonight DH wanted to head to Kroger to stick up on non-perishables like cereal, hamburger helper, fruit snacks, and a few other things that were on sale. So I diligently sorted through my coupons (paper and Internet)and had a stack of each, max of 5 per store policy. At check out the girl refused my internet coupons, she said I could only use one per store policy. DH didn't want to make a scene do I left, after arguing policy of course. On the way home I called and confirmed store policy with the manager. He offered to have me bring them in and refund me the money, but by the I was already home. $8 not credited, but hey I can use them on another trip.

The manager said that they get so many fake and extreme component types that they've really had to tighten their policies. This was never an issue at our Safeway back home.

Still managed to save $85 with sales and ecoupons.

Got envie today . Forgot to say last week that it was a little ripped when I got it even with tape. Not sure how they can abuse a envie but they do. I have 2 kids down with the flu thing so envie should be there today or tmrw. Sorry I forgot to post ...sits in the corner ...

Got envie today . Forgot to say last week that it was a little ripped when I got it even with tape. Not sure how they can abuse a envie but they do. I have 2 kids down with the flu thing so envie should be there today or tmrw. Sorry I forgot to post ...sits in the corner ...

Come outta da corner....you've done worse!! :rotfl2: The post office employs torture methods on poor innocent envies that we can only imagine!! :crutches:

So tonight DH wanted to head to Kroger to stick up on non-perishables like cereal, hamburger helper, fruit snacks, and a few other things that were on sale. So I diligently sorted through my coupons (paper and Internet)and had a stack of each, max of 5 per store policy. At check out the girl refused my internet coupons, she said I could only use one per store policy. DH didn't want to make a scene do I left, after arguing policy of course. On the way home I called and confirmed store policy with the manager. He offered to have me bring them in and refund me the money, but by the I was already home. $8 not credited, but hey I can use them on another trip.

The manager said that they get so many fake and extreme component types that they've really had to tighten their policies. This was never an issue at our Safeway back home.

Still managed to save $85 with sales and ecoupons.

That's a great savings! We had an internet coupon issue a couple months ago too. It was a BOGO coupon for something simple like crackers if I remember right. The cashier said they could no longer accept internet coupons like BOGO because of so many phony coupons off the internet. DH wasn't going to back down so he talked with the manager and after a lengthy conversation (which was quite civilized and respectful), the manager agreed "just this once" to accept the coupon but in the future they wouldn't be able to do so. New store policy, etc. Sad that some ruin it for the rest of us.

Dznybound, one of two arrived today and hoping #2 is here tomorrow. Will be sending you a PM about a temporary rerouting effective later in the month once I know for sure the date or dates.

Came home from vaca today with an nice envie waiting for me from NYCDiane. We didn't get our paper from last week, unless the neighbors are holding it for us, but I will be back on regular mailing schedule on Monday :)

Dj~ I sent out 2 envies to you this afternoon.

The second one hasn't arrived yet. Maybe on Monday?

Shel
, I'll send whatever I have on Monday and then send another one once the missing one turns up. I'm going to take a week or two off so Dznybound will send to you on 2/29 (and maybe again on 3/7?) but will send a conversation to you and her with details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter