Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Forgot to post but a chunkie envie went out Monday. I been sick and its effecting the Disease and Vertigo is back again..not fun but I am ok . Have a grew week !

Forgot to post but a chunkie envie went out Monday. I been sick and its effecting the Disease and Vertigo is back again..not fun but I am ok . Have a grew week !

Feel better soon! The weather has turned hunky dory and you're laid up~~~not good!!!

Sorry for the delay sending out this week @natashag76 My dogs ate my stamps and I haven't had a chance to get more :dog2::crazy2: I'll try to get some tomorrow and send your envie first thing Friday.

Dznybound, envie arrived yesterday but we have company here so haven't even had a chance to open it yet. Maybe over coffee this morning if they don't get up too early!

I didn't receive an envie this week but I will still have a nice envie to send to Alyssa on Monday. I got some inserts from my friend and whatever is in tomorrow's paper.

If Ruthie's envie shows up, I'll go through it quickly and forward the extras to Alyssa :)

Feel better soon! The weather has turned hunky dory and you're laid up~~~not good!!!

Apparently I shared . The girls are both sick Hubby been asleep for hours and even took meds which he never does! Now Michael is getting it and I can't give him anything but Benadryl. Please pray he doesn't get a fever. He is taking Xarelto for a blood clot in his thigh so he can't take Advil or anything . Got a big chunkie from my new buddy with lots of good coupons. Will try and get the envie out on Monday. Will keep you posted

Apparently I shared . The girls are both sick Hubby been asleep for hours and even took meds which he never does! Now Michael is getting it and I can't give him anything but Benadryl. Please pray he doesn't get a fever. He is taking Xarelto for a blood clot in his thigh so he can't take Advil or anything . Got a big chunkie from my new buddy with lots of good coupons. Will try and get the envie out on Monday. Will keep you posted

Hope everyone in the family feels better soon! :flower2: :rose: :flower2:

SHIPOO- Rec'd envie on Thursday. Thanks!

HULAGIRL87/Amy - Envie headed your way tomorrow. Have a great week!!

We've had company from overseas staying with us for the past week so everything was put on hold. I am feeling adrift! However, I did get your envie put together, Shel, and it will go out tomorrow. Hoping for another Thursday arrival!!

Alyssa810...received 3 envies last week! Have a great vacation!

Of2dbeach...envie heading your way today! Hope you and the family get to feeling better and have a good week!

Of2dbeach...I got your envie ready this morning and left it on the counter. It'll go out tomorrow. Apologies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!