Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

@AllysonL i have been in the bed sick with strep since Sunday. I will mail out your envie tomorrow! I am so sorry! It struck 3 out of 5 in the family so far. Again, very sorry!!!

I got an envie from jmartinez1895 last Thursday. NYCDiane, it was late yesterday evening by the time hubby got to the post office, so I think he missed the last pick up. I hope it gets to you quickly!

Natashag76--I had surgery (minor) and only have use of one hand. I did get an envie together and sent it with my hubby on Tuesday. However, it didn't get sent until today. I haven't received in a couple of weeks so it's small. I'm so sorry for my lateness. I'll be able to drive again next week so I can make sure something gets sent on Monday!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:Last call for :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: Secret Santa!!!! :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

If you still plan on signing up, TOMORROW (Monday, 10/19) is the deadline. We'll have many participants but we would love to add you, too! Please review the last newsletter you received for details on the info I'll need in a new conversation. :dogdance:

For those of you already signed up, I'll get additional info out by the end of October or very early November. :thumbsup2 I know one of you will be traveling to Disney in early November, so be assured I'll get info to you before you leave for your trip. If anyone is heading on vacation at that time, let me know and I'll send yours out before you leave. :thanks:

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:Last call for :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: Secret Santa!!!! :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:
If anyone is heading on vacation at that time, let me know and I'll send yours out before you leave. :thanks:

Me!!!!! I'm heading for a quick, surprise Disney World trip in early November. :dogdance:

SHIPOO - Rec'd your envie on Friday. Thank you!

CHRELAINE - Envie headed your way Monday morning!

Have a great week!

Me!!!!! I'm heading for a quick, surprise Disney World trip in early November. :dogdance:

OK, I'd be happy to send yours by the end of next week. Was I supposed to do a temporary rerouting that I forgot about?? I can't find anything in my notes but did you want to be skipped for a week?

Alyssa --- I just sealed your envie that will be going out tomorrow. There are some coupons that expire next weekend but I separated those with a paper clip. I thought you may be able to use some of them. If not, just toss them or save them for coups for troops (if you do that).

Disneymommyx3...sending out a small envie Monday. Due to the holiday, I didn't get an envie last week, and I only had one insert today, so this one is in a regular white envelope. I'm sure my envie will come tomorrow, but I will be working out of town and won't be able to look through it till Tuesday evening. I'll try and get it on the way to you Wednesday.

If you still plan on signing up, TOMORROW (Monday, 10/19) is the deadline. We'll have many participants but we would love to add you, too! Please review the last newsletter you received for details on the info I'll need in a new conversation. :dogdance:

For those of you already signed up, I'll get additional info out by the end of October or very early November. :thumbsup2 I know one of you will be traveling to Disney in early November, so be assured I'll get info to you before you leave for your trip. If anyone is heading on vacation at that time, let me know and I'll send yours out before you leave. :thanks:

Anyone else? :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: Will be working on matching up people tomorrow. :p:yay::p:yay::p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter