Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I received last week and I have one ready to go. I will try to send it in the morning, but we might have more freezing rain.

I will be sending out a good sized envie to ShiPoo tomorrow morning! (to FL) Have a great week everyone!

Yes, I did!! So strange, the 2/2 envie arrived first. Then on Monday I received the one from the last week of January. Sent both to U.P. North last week in a super big envie!

The one from last week didn't arrive yet though (2/9 mailing.) There were no inserts in this week's newspaper either. I am having bad coupon luck. U.P.North, it will be a skinny one this week!

Sorry NYCDiane, I'm not on the boards very often. I will try to come post so that you know I received the envies! Thanks so much for sending. We especially enjoyed the Nutella coupons from the 2/2 envie because my kids go through that like water.

So weird about the way you're receiving the envies!! I mail them directly from the post office so you would think they would arrive on time!

I dropped this week's envie at the APC in the post office and hopefully you'll get it on time.

I'll keep an eye out for Nutella coupons for you!

So weird about the way you're receiving the envies!! I mail them directly from the post office so you would think they would arrive on time!
I know, it's so strange! No big deal though, I scrounged up enough to send to U.P. North today. Not sure if the mail will come, though. Our roads are still snow covered and no one has driven in our cul-de-sac in two days.

XxStaceFacexX, I am hoping I can get out to post office tomorrow, my area had the gift of snow.

alyssa810...received 2 envies on Thursday last week and 2 more again today!

TonyaG...envie sent to you today. We had a nice ice storm here in central NC last night. I was surprised to see the mail run at all today. It was late, so the delivery may be delayed even more than postal holiday would normally make it.

I think what you are getting today we are getting tomorrow. I'll look for it later this week.

I got out of the house today! Bless my DH for shoveling and digging me out so I could come to work. I'll take your envie to the post office on my way home but it will go out today. Sorry for the weather delay. I'm trying to think warm thoughts. It's just miserable outside.

I got out of the house today! Bless my DH for shoveling and digging me out so I could come to work. I'll take your envie to the post office on my way home but it will go out today. Sorry for the weather delay. I'm trying to think warm thoughts. It's just miserable outside.
alyssa810...received 2 envies on Thursday last week and 2 more again today!

TonyaG...envie sent to you today. We had a nice ice storm here in central NC last night. I was surprised to see the mail run at all today. It was late, so the delivery may be delayed even more than postal holiday would normally make it.

This weather stuff has to end sometime but probably not soon enough for any of us. :hourglass

My roads are still iced over so I will not be able to get out again today. I will try again tomorrow, but they're calling for more ice. Hurry up spring.

Received from Chrelaine last week, Thanks!

Mailed to DisneyLifer87 yesterday.

Grocery Savings: 2.80
Target Savings: 41.20

No worries! This weather is for the birds! I need summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter