Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Eeyore44

Got my envie yesterday (It took a week to get here) so I'm mailing one out to you today.

I really don't know what's going on with the USPS for the past couple months.... Their service seems to have gone from slow to slower. :snail: Received envie from Carlyzmom today that was sent on 2/17. :snail: I know the weather is affecting parts of the country in a big way but everyone's mail seems to have slowed down everywhere~~bad weather or not. Come on, USPS, you can do better!!!! :mad:

TonyaG...Completely forgot about coupons Sunday night. I got them all cut out and ready to go Monday night only to have a surprise snow storm yesterday. They are in the mail today though. Hopefully USPS will pick up. Sorry!

Alyssa810...received two envies last week!

VELROX and NATASHAG76, tried to send you a "conversation" but DIS says it's not permitted so you must have your settings set that way. Please sign in on the thread or adjust your settings so you can be sent a conversation from me.

Got an envie from disny_luvr yesterday, mailed out to ibleedblue today...still trying to catch up on everything from vacation, and more snow is coming!!! How many days until spring?!!?

DVClaurie05 - I got two envies this week! Maybe USPS is starting to get caught up?! ;-) Little Angie - big envie coming your way this week. Hope everyone is starting to thaw out a little!

Rec'd envies this week from DJ/SHIPOO & JILL.
Envie ready to mail to NYCDIANE in the morning.
Have a great week!

Didn't receive an envie last week, so sending what I cut/collected this week to U.P.North today. We were snowed in for 3 days so maybe that caused the delay. If last week's envie (or the missing one from the week before) arrives, I will send them on Monday.

SHEL.... envie received today. Thank you!

HONEYBUNCHES.... Will have an envie all ready to send out to you on Monday. I'm going to send it from the post office near my job. Maybe it will get to you quicker!

Still didn't arrive....but that's okay, I had some to send to U.P.North today. I don't know what's going on with the USPS!

I'm going to try to send 1 out today if the rain slacks up if not I will send it out first thing tomorrow. Did not receive last week so maybe it will come in today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter