• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Your coupons went out in yesterday's mail. Sorry I couldn't log on yesterday to let you know...been having problems connecting to internet. :confused3

Nancy

I have 3 more envies going out in the mail to you today. Please let me know if you don't get all the envies I have sent by early next week.

Jacobsmommy, I got your envie today. Thanks.

Carrie Cjnix29 I have another one going out to you tomorrow.

Steve
I recieved my envie yesterday. Thank you. Sorry for not posting last night.

Thanks to Eyor44 for filling in during my brief absence this past week! :hug:

I have NINE PM's :scared1: to read and answer so if you were waiting to hear from me, I'll get to them asap! :dance3:

A happy belated birthday greeting from me to TONYAG! Hope you had a happy day!!:flower3: :banana: :dancer:

kk8273 - Got your envie today. Its been an all around good mail day. Coupons, photopass, and no bills. :)

princesspaige, Thank you for the two huge envelopes! (My twelve year old daughter brought in the mail and said, "dude, are those all coupons!? I think you have a sickness!")

princesspaige, Thank you for the two huge envelopes! (My twelve year old daughter brought in the mail and said, "dude, are those all coupons!? I think you have a sickness!")

:lmao: that is so funny!

eyor44, thanks for the b-day coupons!

Momejay - I received my envelope yesterday...thanks! You sent me Wegmans coupons. You are my new BFF!!! LOL!!! :cool1:

V4dice - your envelope went in the mail yesterday morning. I didn't get a Sunday paper until Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter