Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Sent your envie out today. I'll have another coming to you tomorrow.

I am rather new to the coupon world and want to make an easy to use systerm for my coupons. I have read a bit on here about binders. Does anyone have some suggestions to make mine? Also, does anyone use the CouponMom site or something similar? I can sometimes find great deals on CouponMom, but it doesn't list most of our grocerie stores in Utah.

TIA!!!
Teri

Princesspaige, I ended up getting coupons from my mom again, so your envelope is a little bigger :)

Happy birthday :)

I am rather new to the coupon world and want to make an easy to use systerm for my coupons. I have read a bit on here about binders. Does anyone have some suggestions to make mine? Also, does anyone use the CouponMom site or something similar? I can sometimes find great deals on CouponMom, but it doesn't list most of our grocerie stores in Utah.

TIA!!!
Teri

I remember reading that one or two of our riders use the binder method for organizing, but I can't remember who they are!? :confused: I'm afraid I can't help because I use plastic accordion type holders. I hope someone will read your posting and be able to help.

I haven't used the couponmom website but I do use these: Hot Coupon World, A Full Cup, Couponing to Disney, hip2save, slickdeals.net, and We use coupons. I don't have a lot of time each week to read many of the postings on each site so it's sort of hit and miss for me. I know there are some great RR deals at Walgreens this week and a pretty good P&G deal at CVS. I also get great ideas right here on the Budget Board CVS weekly postings. Flakypuff puts them up each week and then many DISboarders contribute to their deal scenarios for the week. :thumbsup2

The Three Cabs-
I mailed your envelope today.

MOMEJAY,

Just want to confirm that your envie went out with today's mail. Please let me know once you've received it

Enjoy! :)

:lmao: I teach too! Kindergarten so I just have to know the green on the globe is land and the blue is water. My Math is not wonderful either but I can add single digit numbers and count to 100. So I'm good as long as I stay in Kindergarten.

It is really funny sometimes because I tutor in the afternoons at our school and sometimes I literally feel the dust shift in my brain when I am helping the 5th graders with introductory Algbra. I'm also surprised at what is still in there, like 1 year on Mercury is 88 Earth Days. :confused3 Why is that still stuck in there?

Have a great week!

Haha Kindergarten is rough! IDK how you do it. I hope hope hope I don't ever get moved that low. I like the kids that can already read and tie their shoes lol That fact about Mercury is pretty random lol but thats probably why its stuck there because it is so random. I will now think of you when I teach the planets later in the year haha

A belated Congratulations! to you. You have definitly come to the right place for help with saving $$$$$.

Thank you! We are going to try to check our receipts and when it says "you saved x dollars" we are going to throw that much in our jar because we are TRYING to go back to disney for our one year since our honeymoon there was rather botched up. But it will be a very budget vaca and stay at a value.

Princesspaige, I have an envelope going out for you tomorrow. Sorry it's not bigger, I didn't get an envelope last week.

YIKES! :scared1: You didn't??? It went out a day late - on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I posted the day I sent it. It was a big one too! Let me know if it ever does or doesn't :sad1: show up. I'm so sorry!!!

Well, I guess we'll try again this week. I just put another pretty big one in the mail today. I hope I have better luck. DH takes them to the post office for me each week. I will be asking him if he has any idea about what happened to last weeks!

Micday- Thanks so much! You have been a lifesaver. I hurt my back 2 weeks ago and have been in the hospital, as well as, rehab so your envies have helped me stay sane while on bed rest.

Momoftwo67- I'm sorry you haven't gotten much yet, but I have been out of commission. I am sending out a bunch to you.

I hope all is well with everyone else.

THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes. It was a great day. :thumbsup2

jkCT, I didn't make it to the post office today...I had a birthday lunch to attend (went to my favorite place Paradise Bakery) then had to hurry home for my party with dh and dd. DH had a cake specially made for me. :love: I will try to post a pic later. Anyway, enough of the rambling...my goal for tomorrow is to make to the post office and mail the ginormous envie I have for you. :goodvibes

YIKES! :scared1: You didn't??? It went out a day late - on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I posted the day I sent it. It was a big one too! Let me know if it ever does or doesn't :sad1: show up. I'm so sorry!!!

Well, I guess we'll try again this week. I just put another pretty big one in the mail today. I hope I have better luck. DH takes them to the post office for me each week. I will be asking him if he has any idea about what happened to last weeks!

No worries, it came today along with some other mail that was mangled by the post office (the coupons were fine though)...I think it just got lost in the mail for a bit. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter