Coupon Exchange - LOOKING 4 NEW MEMBERS! SIGN UP TODAY!

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
SIGN-UP TODAY, START SAVING $$$ NEXT WEEK!

*Please note that you MUST have at least 10 posts in order to sign-up to the coupon exchange as PM's will be sent to you and you will need to reply to the first PM with your info. Thanks!*

Welcome to the Coupon Exchange. This is where you can signup and trade coupons among with other DISers. The process is simple. Just post you wanna join, I will then send you a PM with some info and you will then be given someone's info to send coupons to.

*NOTE - You will not be sending coupons to someone who lives in the same state as you. This way you will get different coupons.

MEMBERS - 21

COUPON MAILING SCHEDULE - February 2010
Down Week! - This is a down week. There should not be any coupons in the newspapers, however, there is a chance there still might be coupons in some papers. You do NOT have to mail out coupons, unless you want to.

Week of Feb 7th - Coupons will be mailed out
Week of Feb 14th - Down Week!
Week of Feb 21st - Coupons will be mailed out
Week of Feb 28th - Coupons will be mailed out

Here is how the coupon exchange works. Hopefully this will answer any questions you have, and if you still have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

*Every Sunday you will need to get the paper. Go through it and clip out all coupons. Take what you want and put the rest into an envelope to send to the person you send to each week.

*Every week by Saturday, you should receive an envelope from your sender with coupons. Take out what you want and put the rest into an envelope. Put both sets of coupons you don't want (the coupons you got from the newspaper from that upcoming Sunday and any coupons you get in the mail from that week) into an envelope. If you have more then 100 coupons, I suggest dividing it up and sending out separate envelopes as we don't want it to overfill the envelope and make it tear during mailing.

*Please also check the dates. Please take out all expired coupons and any coupons expiring within 10 days and throw them away or send them to our military member living overseas.

*Please use the long white envelopes (#10 4.125" x 9.5") as they will hold more and you wont have to fold the coupons if they are really long. Of course if all you have is regular size envelopes, they will work to.

*When it comes to clipping out coupons, to save room and stamps, if there are at least 2 coupons (that you don't want) side by side that will fit in the envelope without having to fold over, just keep them together without clipping them apart and put them in the envelope as is. The thinner your envelope is, the less it will cost to mail it. Typically 2 long coupons will not fit in the envelope together. However 2 or 3 regular size coupons will fit together in the envelope.

*If you put in more then 30 coupons in an envelope, please make sure you take it to the post office and get it weighed. We don't want to assume it will cost a certain amount, only for it to be returned back to you for extra stamps, delaying the person you send to, getting their coupons.

*Please make sure you have those coupons in the mail by Monday (Wednesday the latest) of each week. When you send and receive your coupons, please post on the thread you have sent or received, so that we know. If you don't get any coupons in the mail by Saturday of each week, PM me and let me know.

*If you do not mail out coupons every week (and do not PM me and the person you send to), you will be automatically removed from the coupon exchange and you will not be able to resign up.

*If you are going out of town, family emergency, etc., please contact me and the person you send to via PM to let us know, that way we know that they shouldn't be expecting any coupons from you while you are out of town.

*If you want to know if the person you are sending to or anyone else in the exchange are looking for any specific coupons, just go to the website that will be given to you. You will need to send the person you send to weekly, ALL coupons regardless if they ask for them or not. If you have extra coupons for the same item, you can either send them to the person you send to weekly, or send them to someone who is looking for that specific item. If the person you send to don't need them, they can send the coupons to the person they send to, as they might need those coupons. If you wish to send coupons to another person, send me a PM with the DISer user name you wanna send to and I will give you their address.

*We also have a military member who is living overseas who can take current and expired coupons up to 6 months past the expiration date. The address can be found in the Welcome Message you will receive once you join. You may also PM me for the address as well.

I live overseas on a military base, and we can use coupons that are 6 months expired. If someone wants to send those this way, I'd be happy to take those!

I'd be willing to join as well! :goodvibes Thanks for getting this started!!! If you need any help organizing, PM me and I'd be glad to do what I can to help out.

To everyone who has signed up, PMs has been sent. There is a form in the email that needs to be filled out and sent back to me. We will start as soon as we get 4 members information. So far I have 3, including mine. Once I get one more person's information, I will send a PM to those who have sent in their information who they will be sending to. We should be starting this Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter