Coupon Exchange - LOOKING 4 NEW MEMBERS! SIGN UP TODAY!

No problem! :thumbsup2 Cant wait to get the coupons.

Disney8704 - I am mailing out a "full" envelope for you today!! My stepmother is going to save me her coupons, so I will send another at the end of this week, instead of next Sunday.. Because.... I'm going to Disney on Saturday, 11/15.. :) Yipee.. I will be back on Saturday, 11/22 and will get on a regular schedule that Sunday!! Hope you find lots you can use!! Thank you again for allowing me to join!!

Dana :)

PS.. Did I mention I'm going to Disney:cool1:

I will be in DW fro the next week, so whoever has me, I will thank you properly when I get back!

Hey everyone!!

I'm mailing two large manilla envelopes to Disney stacy and pooki in the morning (actually DH's taking them to the post office for me!:cool1: ). I spent just over two hours going through everything I had here. I won't have this many every week but boy are you going to hit the jackpot this week! :goodvibes

Enjoy!!!

Hey everyone!!

I'm mailing two large manilla envelopes to Disney stacy and pooki in the morning (actually DH's taking them to the post office for me!:cool1: ). I spent just over two hours going through everything I had here. I won't have this many every week but boy are you going to hit the jackpot this week! :goodvibes

Enjoy!!!

I :lovestruc you! Thanks yet again!

dthogue - I will be mailing out your envelope tomorrow.

Pookie - Im starting an envelope for you and will mail it out to you on the 1st. I would mail it out tomorrow as well, but I only have 1 stamp left and need to get more. So I figured I would wait until the 1st, that way I can send a whole bunch at once.

Pookie - Im starting an envelope for you and will mail it out to you on the 1st. I would mail it out tomorrow as well, but I only have 1 stamp left and need to get more. So I figured I would wait until the 1st, that way I can send a whole bunch at once.

Sounds good, its not like you have to beat the expiration date ;) I'm going to miss that "perk" once we go back to the states!

Oh, when will you be coming back, do you know?

Sounds good, its not like you have to beat the expiration date ;) I'm going to miss that "perk" once we go back to the states!

VITfamily - I sent a envelope last week and getting ready to send another one today - happy couponing!!

Tammy
:hippie:

tonydana, i'm sending an envelope out this morning!

jamie

Thanks Jamie - I will be watching for it.. Leaving for Disney on Saturday, so I will have to thank you for next weeks when I return on the 22nd.. :) Counting the hours til we leave..

Thank you again!

Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter