• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Exchange - LOOKING 4 NEW MEMBERS! SIGN UP TODAY!

I just wanna thank everyone for staying on track with me for the past week and getting this coupon exchange started smoothly. A little rocky start with me switching everyone around, but everything is going very well now. Thanks again!

Tonydana - I got the coupons today in the mail. Cant believe I got them so quickly since they came all the way from MA to DE. I thought it would take about 4 or 5 days, not 2 days! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the coupons. If you cant get the next set out before you leave, its OK. I understand. I put a note next to your name on my list that you will be in Disney so I'll remember.

Evans Family... AKA Bonnie
Your coupons went out in the mail today... You will be getting mulitple envlopes for awhile because I have LOTS of coupons to give away!:goodvibes

Tonydana - I got the coupons today in the mail. Cant believe I got them so quickly since they came all the way from MA to DE. I thought it would take about 4 or 5 days, not 2 days! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the coupons. If you cant get the next set out before you leave, its OK. I understand. I put a note next to your name on my list that you will be in Disney so I'll remember.

boy that was fast!! glad you got them and hope you find some you can use.. i will be mailing out another envelope Friday before we leave.. so you should have it probably Monday or Tuesday next week!!

Dana ;)

WDWFromTheirEyes your envie will go out tomorrow morning. Sorry for the late start...had some problems getting online to get your address. :yay:

Let me know when it arrives!

Hey everyone!!

I'm mailing two large manilla envelopes to Disney stacy and pooki in the morning (actually DH's taking them to the post office for me!:cool1: ). I spent just over two hours going through everything I had here. I won't have this many every week but boy are you going to hit the jackpot this week! :goodvibes

Enjoy!!!

Thank You!! I can't wait to get them.:yay:

Jaimie, received the coupons today. Thank you, there were so many that I can use.

Thanks again!!

Dana

DisneyStacy,
I received my coupons today- thanks!! There are lots that I can use and some that I can pass on!

Ann

Brumeiser - your coupons went in the mail today! I had a late start since we were out of town. You've got a big stack coming.

Disney8704 - Teresa, have an envelope going out to you tomorrow.. I will get back on the regular schedule when we return!!

Hope you find some you can use.

Dana

OK. Have fun! So jealous of you right now! ;)

Disney8704 - Teresa, have an envelope going out to you tomorrow.. I will get back on the regular schedule when we return!!

Hope you find some you can use.

Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter