test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Couples Swedish Massage on Dream...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by vavalynn2, Jan 25, 2011.

1. vavalynn2

vavalynn2 <font color=teal>Live in the Golden Snowball regio

:goodvibesAre these offered in those rooms with the balcony and hot tub?

Is this a good massage for two people who have never had them?

Times are only left near our dinner- should we take a reservation before or after dinner?

Any help appreciated. We have not spent any times at spas, but thought this might be fun.

-Thanks!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  3. smacky1

smacky1 Mouseketeer

I would not recommend getting a massage after dinner. Before would be better.

4. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

Yes, those rooms with the hot tubs are couples villas where you can get a massage together (although I personally won't because Tony snores). Very lovely, decadent experience, although pricey.

5. disneymom3588

disneymom3588 Earning My Ears

If you book one and you decide you want or need to cancel it what is the policy. When will you need to cancel it by?

6. MCourtney

MCourtney I never look back dah-ling, it distracts from the

We get a couples massage almost every trip. They are awesome! But not cheap. They do leave your body mushy, and a bit greasy. It's like you are in lala land. So for me, I would have mine after dinner because it takes me forever to get ready - especially if I have to wash my hair which you will after one of these.

I also highly recommend the hot stones couples massage.

We usually head to the hot tub after, then back to the cabin and have wine on the balcony. :thumbsup2

7. vavalynn2

vavalynn2 <font color=teal>Live in the Golden Snowball regio

I think it might just be worth the splurge. I am not sure where else we are going spend our money since we are not big drinkers.

I guess I will try anything once.... :goodvibes

8. Fatima1922

Fatima1922 Mouseketeer

I would love to try the hot stone couple massage but I don't see it offered. Can you request it instead of the swedish?

9. dattlighner<3Disney

dattlighner<3Disney Earning My Ears

We had a Swedish Massage booked on our cruise, but when we went to our appointment, our massage therapists asked if we wanted to "upgrade" to a hot stone massage. We said yes! and it was definitely worth it!!! :goodvibes