Country Inn and Suites Cape Canaveral - Priceline

Thanks for the tip. I booked three rooms on priceline for $51.00 each for April 2, 2010.

Since we are flying in the night before our cruise and would prefer not to rent a car, how is the best way to get to the hotel from the Orlando airport?

Thanks

Just a heads up from my many years experience working in hotels.

If room reassignments need to be made last minute, priceline rooms will be the first to get reassigned. You may be originally booked in a kids suite but if on your check in day there is a guest willing to pay full rack rate for a kids suite odds are the priceline room will get what ever is available.

I am hoping for a kids suite but if that does not happen, I will still be happy with the rate I got.

Have you considered one way rentals? We always rent from Avis or Budget one way and get the free shuttle from the car rental agency. Drop the family off at the dock with all the luggage. Then while they're checking in you can return the car. Also rent one way for your day of debarkation, and they meet you at the dock. So many things could go wrong parking a rental at a hotel that I would avoid it if possible. I listed Avis discount codes below. Try them all, and you're bound to find a good rate. Sorry no codes for Budget.

A076600 Compuserve Travel Forum

A108300 Unknown

A108303 Costco ***Good Rate***

A108325 Costco ***Good Rate***

A108335 Costco ***Good Rate***

A113400 State of FL employee rate-->EXCELLENT RATE!!

A153700 Avis Employee Discount Rate

A359800 Unknown

A733315 Priority Pass
B021615 Walmart

B116099 Cheap Premium Car rate at LAX

B254700 Savers Clubs of America

B335100 Unknown

B449700 Unknown, Supposedly a great rate-Yes!!!!

B790000 Entertainment

B868700 Unknown, Supposedly a great rate

B900000 Generic AAA code

B935221 Sam's Club

B973000 Gusto Card

B999000 Unknown

D002807 Amateur Sports Assistance Program ***Expired***

D005297 Amateur Sports Assistance Program ***NEW***

D005620 Unknown

D086533 Marshall School of Business of USC **Good Rate**

D086689 American Association of Engineers-35% Discount?

D331000 Unknown

J098440 Canon Communications

J868801 Unknown-As good as
D002807?

K020500 America West FlightFund

K163324 Florida Space Coast Golf Association, AAU Rate

K197800 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan

K250544 Underage Discount Rate

K305600 Unknown

K305800 Unknown

K306000 Marco Polo

K501300 Unknown-Better than
D002807? Not so far!

K666403 Unknown

K747902 Unknown

K774100 Avis Online Discount

K817100 American Airlines AAdvantage

K817421 Unknown

K817600 Delta Air Lines SkyMiles

K817700 Unknown

K851000 Hilton HHonors

K860600 Starwood Preferred Guest-Great for Hawaii

L093590 Kellwood ***Max $3K Liablity***Good Rate***

L149332 Optimum Club?-Good Discount in STL

L237904 “for the best discount”? Yes, in some places

P400000 Tourism Association ***Good Rate*** 

T844211 Unknown

Z284372 Cheaper than Costco Rate?

Hi,
I just booked it for the $62.11! Thanks so much for all the help! I love a great deal, original room I had was $145.00.

Thanks again!

Sweet or should i say :SUITE!!! Just got this deal for May 28th-May 30th!! :cool1:So excited....Now just to wait 135 days til we sail on Double DIp wonder:banana:

Thank you, thank you, thank you:cool1::cool1:

I jus won country inn and suites on priceline for 2 nights before the ta cruise in april.

Total for two nights, w tax was about 119.

Yay! I got it via priceline, but I did it through mypoints as well:) 3 points per dollar spent!! They said they couldn't book the shuttle now, but I shouldn't have a problem once I check in booking it!

What kind of breakfast options are at the hotel? We stayed at Radisson last year and weren't that impressed with it. We just want a nice breakfast before we get to the port as we like to get there as early as we can. :goodvibes

We are currently in our room at the hotel waiting to cruise in the morning! (using their free wireless internet.) What a deal for the Priceline rate. I would encourage everyone to do it if they have the chance.

Have a great cruise IndianaCruiser.

Very glad that so many have been able to take advantage of this! :)

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the tip. We were going to stay at my parents' rental about an hour away the night before and park at the port. It will be so nice to just wake up in the morning and take a shuttle. :wizard:

Does anyone know how does the shuttle work once the cruise has ended and you have to go back to retrieve your car? Do you take your own luggage off the ship? :confused3

...Does anyone know how does the shuttle work once the cruise has ended and you have to go back to retrieve your car? Do you take your own luggage off the ship? :confused3

The night before you leave, you place all luggage (except the few items you need overnight/in the morning) outside your cabin door, and the crew takes it down to the holding area.

In the morning, when you disembark, you find your luggage (you'll have a pre-assigned luggage area) and a porter will help you take it thru customs to the shuttle stop.:thumbsup2

In the morning, when you disembark, you find your luggage (you'll have a pre-assigned luggage area) and a porter will help you take it thru customs to the shuttle stop.:thumbsup2

Do you have to call the Shuttle when you are ready to disembark or do you set-up up a pick-up time beforehand?

Thanks to the OP for posting this and to everyone else for the details. I was going to book a room today for $140 when I saw this post. I was able to get the room $49 . . . with taxes $62.11. What a savings!! I also called the hotel to see if they could update the reservation to show it was 2 adults and 2 kids, since Priceline only lets you do 2 adults. Like others have posted, the person at the front desk said that all the Priceline reservations get a Kids Suite. She pulled up my reservation and confirmed that we were listed with a Kids Suite. Since its Priceline, I know they can change it, but even if they do, I'm thrilled with the bargain. Thanks again for the info!

I have never done Priceline but this really interests me. I would love to save some money. Right now we have a room booked at the Residence Inn and it isn't cheap. However we have 4 children so there are 6 of us. Everyone keeps talking about this kid's suite but does it tell how many people fit in a room anywhere? Also is the shuttle from the C I & S good? One of the resorts told me their service didn't start until 11am. That's too late for us. We like to leave for the ship an hour before that. Thanks for any help.

Congratulations, your price of $60 was accepted by Country Inn & Suites Cape Canaveral.

I just did this a few minutes ago for a night on 3/5 for our 3/6 cruise. Website was $141 and I got a room for $60 using priceline. Thanks for the tip and thanks to my sister for telling me about this tip !!

I'm ready to make my Priceline bid...one quick question! Has anyone stayed here and parked for their cruise? I'd like to know if my car will be parked safely there!pirate:

Thanks for your feedback!

we just stayed there sat jan 16th. It was an extra $20. The shuttle service was great and easy and yes your car is safe. We didn't buy but ended up with a 2010 cadillac dts fully loaded beautiful car as our rent car and had it parked there for 4 nights and came back and it was still there. I wouldn't leave belongings out in the open though.

Congratulations, your price of $60 was accepted by Country Inn & Suites Cape Canaveral.

I just did this a few minutes ago for a night on 3/5 for our 3/6 cruise. Website was $141 and I got a room for $60 using priceline. Thanks for the tip and thanks to my sister for telling me about this tip !!

I'll have to try again for my Wonder sailing and up it to $60. Wouldn't accept $49 or $52.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter