Counting Our Nuts Like Chip & Dale, a Financially Aware PTR *Update 4/17 Pg 62 *

:yay: Super cute names and banners!!! How creative you and your mom are! I also had a little chart but hadn't had a chance to guess any further. I'm SURE I would have guessed right! ;)

Love the names and the banners! I'm excited to find out which name will be on the Mickey ears!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

I love both of those names!!! (and not just because I'm excited that I guessed both first names right! :rotfl:) Seriously, absolutely adorable!! And I love the banners, they would make such a great nursery decoration!

Awww, those are beautiful names! I totally forgot to guess, I did see the update, but I wanted to think about it, and I was going to guess Victoria for a girl, so I would have been wrong anyway! :confused3 I really love the name Violet, so pretty! And Henry is a nice boy name, although I don't give much thought to boy names, because whenever I have a baby, I'm having a girl. :angel: :laughing:

Very cute names!!!!! Love those banners! Going to be a great gender reveal party!!!

:lmao: Maybe one of the other Gnomies has the middle name as Lynn because I remember talking about it on there I think.

It's me!:lmao: For whatever reason I thought it was you too....maybe because I have a cousin who is Leslie Lynn...(we almost all have the same middle name in my family!)

Those names are lovely! :goodvibes I can't wait to see which banner goes up for the party! I've always liked the name Henry, and a good friend of mine has a daughter named Violet and she is very cute! I think they are wonderful choices!

This is such an exciting time of life for you guys! I am looking forward to watching Henry or Violet grow up here in pictures. :)

Beautiful names!! Good job Mom and Dad. You are well on your way to NOT screwing up your kid! And at the end of most days that is the best you can hope for. :rotfl:

I am so excited for you both!:yay:

Love, love, love both those names! I love the banners too :thumbsup2
Thank you. I'm really happy with how the banners turned out.

LOVE those names!! Both are unique but not something insane like "Apple" or "Sparrow" (no offense if anyone's kids are named either of those around here. :lmao:)

We have a few picked out for both a boy and a girl, for one day down the line... We had THE name for a boy, but then some friends of ours used it (not knowing that we had chosen that name)... Who would've thought Desmond would be their choice? :rotfl: It's okay though; we have a few others that we really like, some Irish, some not.

Anyway, love the choices and am looking forward to finding out if it's a boy or girl. :)
I'm not a huge fan of way out there names, I like more "old fashioned" names and my absolute favorite girl name Marc wouldn't let me have. Meanie! :laughing:

Holy crap, I got both right?!?!:banana:

Man am I good!

Ok ok...really that was the OCD in me pulling up the baby name chart on google while simultaneously looking at my handy piece of paper with said spaces/clues you gave me ;) :rotfl2:

LOVE the middle names too!!
You did!! I am very impressed with your sleuthing skills!!

And won't Brook be happy to see there with be another Disney Henry out there! :thumbsup2
The reason I started reading Brook's PTR way back when was because she did have a little boy named Henry! I just adore that name!

Beautiful names, I also love the colors of what the bedding will be.
Thanks! I'm happy with the choices.

:yay: Super cute names and banners!!! How creative you and your mom are! I also had a little chart but hadn't had a chance to guess any further. I'm SURE I would have guessed right! ;)
I am SURE you would have too!! :laughing:

Beautiful names! Cute banners!
Thank you!

Love the names and the banners! I'm excited to find out which name will be on the Mickey ears!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes
4 days!! I am so super excited to find out. I just hope I don't let it slip before the party.

I love both of those names!!! (and not just because I'm excited that I guessed both first names right! :rotfl:) Seriously, absolutely adorable!! And I love the banners, they would make such a great nursery decoration!
You guessed right too!! I am going to use the right banner for the nursery for sure. That is why I used a grey material for the background.

Awww, those are beautiful names! I totally forgot to guess, I did see the update, but I wanted to think about it, and I was going to guess Victoria for a girl, so I would have been wrong anyway! :confused3 I really love the name Violet, so pretty! And Henry is a nice boy name, although I don't give much thought to boy names, because whenever I have a baby, I'm having a girl. :angel: :laughing:
Good luck with that. I always wanted a girl first but I just have this feeling that this baby is a boy which I am so happy about. Honestly I don't care, I just want a healthy little baby.

Very cute names!!!!! Love those banners! Going to be a great gender reveal party!!!
It is going to be so much fun, I can't wait.

It's me!:lmao: For whatever reason I thought it was you too....maybe because I have a cousin who is Leslie Lynn...(we almost all have the same middle name in my family!)

Those names are lovely! :goodvibes I can't wait to see which banner goes up for the party! I've always liked the name Henry, and a good friend of mine has a daughter named Violet and she is very cute! I think they are wonderful choices!
Thank you. I'm really happy with our choices, they just fit Marc & I as well I think. They work.

This is such an exciting time of life for you guys! I am looking forward to watching Henry or Violet grow up here in pictures. :)
Thanks MeMom! I'm excited to have my baby grow up in DIStown.

I love the names you have chosen! :goodvibes
Thank you!!

Beautiful names!! Good job Mom and Dad. You are well on your way to NOT screwing up your kid! And at the end of most days that is the best you can hope for. :rotfl:

I am so excited for you both!:yay:
:rotfl2: I'm so happy that I'm not on my way to screwing up my kid.

I like the names. I'm secretly hoping that it's a boy now. Not that Violet isn't a great name too, but I love the idea of your baby carrying on your mother's maiden name. Then again, Jane would be such a beautiful tribute to your grandmother. Well, I guess you'll just have to have another baby later down the road so you can use both names. :laughing:

I'm not a huge fan of way out there names, I like more "old fashioned" names and my absolute favorite girl name Marc wouldn't let me have. Meanie! :laughing:

Haha you totally have to spill the beans on what your name choice was! (Only if want to of course, I'm just teasing. ;)) I think it's okay to have something that is different but when a poor kid is named something like... "Carpet", it's only doing a disservice to the poor child.

Aww, those are sweet little names! And the banners are really cute. Love that fabric! I can't wait to get my PM about the baby! :rolleyes1

I LOVE the names. I really like when people use last names as middle names to keep their maiden name going or to incorporate another family name. And Violet is absolutely beautiful. Either way, your baby is going to have a wonderful name! :goodvibes

Love the crib and nursery color scheme, too! Gray is so in right now. I think it's really classic, and will work great for a boy or a girl. :thumbsup2

I like the names. I'm secretly hoping that it's a boy now. Not that Violet isn't a great name too, but I love the idea of your baby carrying on your mother's maiden name. Then again, Jane would be such a beautiful tribute to your grandmother. Well, I guess you'll just have to have another baby later down the road so you can use both names. :laughing:
I'm really happy with our name choices. Oh I hope we have at least one of each in the future.

Now you've got me wanting to know what that name is!
It's.....don't laugh...Beatrice. I adore the name, I love Bea has a nickname and it's actually my great grandmother's name. Marc hates it. HATES it. *Pout*

Haha you totally have to spill the beans on what your name choice was! (Only if want to of course, I'm just teasing. ;)) I think it's okay to have something that is different but when a poor kid is named something like... "Carpet", it's only doing a disservice to the poor child.
Look above. No, not a fan of the name Carpet, Blanket, or anything like that. Poor kids!

Aww, those are sweet little names! And the banners are really cute. Love that fabric! I can't wait to get my PM about the baby! :rolleyes1
Yes, I plan to PM you tomorrow afternoon when I get home. I have a few people in real life that I'm telling and a few online. I'm quite excited. I can't wait for the party on Saturday.

I like them both! And Henry is my maiden name :goodvibes
Thanks!

Love, love, love the names! Henry or Violet are both so classic! Just a couple more days!!! The anticipation is killing me! :laughing:
It's killing me too. I am so excited and really really hopeful that baby will show the right parts tomorrow! :laughing:

I LOVE the names. I really like when people use last names as middle names to keep their maiden name going or to incorporate another family name. And Violet is absolutely beautiful. Either way, your baby is going to have a wonderful name! :goodvibes

Love the crib and nursery color scheme, too! Gray is so in right now. I think it's really classic, and will work great for a boy or a girl. :thumbsup2
I love having family names incorporated into our baby's name. My brother has my Dad's middle name but my name has no family connection and I've always wanted that so I'm giving it to my baby!

I love the gray color, I really can't wait to get the nursery all put together. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter