• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counting Our Nuts Like Chip & Dale, a Financially Aware PTR *Update 4/17 Pg 62 *

Wow, what a surprise for you two! Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Oh my gosh! I am so late to this party! Forgive me, I've been prepping for Irene.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!! That is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you have to cancel your trip but who cares, you're having a baby! :woohoo: Aww, I'm just tickled for you! :cutie:

My baby story sounds exactly like yours. We also tried for 3 years, and I also had PCOS. Then I was on fertility drugs for a year before I got pregnant. I found out I was going to have a baby on Mother's Day! I'll never forget it!

But I tell you what though, if I had to go back and do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! I think the struggle that we had getting pregnant only made me love my DD even more and made me appreciate motherhood more than I could have without the infertility. It turned out to be a real gift. I hope you see it that way in time too.

Please keep us posted on all the details along the way! I can't wait to find out what you are having!! :cutie:

Best news ever!

Now you can spend your time planning for the baby. So much to look at! And after that planning to take your little one to Disney.

Looks like those quarters Brooklynn and Bella threw in are starting to pay off.:thumbsup2

LL - I did not realize you were facing infertility therapy. How wonderful that you didn't have to go that route (as I went down that path and its terribly frustrating and time consuming). Such awesome news!!!!!! I am positive its all the hard work you have put in with your dieting and your exercise. You hormones decided to all get in line and have a baby party!!!!!!

Really awesome news - CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you will keep us updated throughout the pregnancy! Wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy! :goodvibes

Well that's about the best possible reason to cancel a trip that I can think of! Congrats!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Just started reading your pre-trip today, having no idea about the big surprise ending :). Congratulations!

Congratulations again LL! Super excited for you both! :goodvibes

I hope you continue to keep us updated on your stats and are you going to find out the gender??

such great news!!! :cloud9:
Thank you!!

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!:cool1:

I was diagnosed with PCOS ten months after I was married. I went trough the fertility and such and after three years was finally able to conceive. Since then I had a second child, again using fertility meds, and after that we ended up having a third child much to the surprise of myself, dh, and even my doctor as I wasn't on any fertility treatment at all!!

Much luck and happiness to you as you embark on the wonderful world of parenthood and in the years to come may you enjoy many trips to Disney:lovestruc
Thank you very much. I really thought we were headed for Clomid/IVF. Though my doctor thought that Clomid wouldn't be an option, it was very nerve wracking. I feel so very lucky to be pregnant right now.

Again, I am over the moon for you both. And I love your baby bump ticker. So cute!
Thanks! I really love my ticker, it makes me smile.

So exciting!!!! congratulations!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::yay:
I am so happy that this happened for you! I had some pregnancy/fertility issues myself so I know how overjoyed you must be to be pregnant!
Oh we are so happy and excited!!

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Thank you!!!

Wow, what a surprise for you two! Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Thank you very much!

Oh my gosh! I am so late to this party! Forgive me, I've been prepping for Irene.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!! That is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you have to cancel your trip but who cares, you're having a baby! :woohoo: Aww, I'm just tickled for you! :cutie:

My baby story sounds exactly like yours. We also tried for 3 years, and I also had PCOS. Then I was on fertility drugs for a year before I got pregnant. I found out I was going to have a baby on Mother's Day! I'll never forget it!

But I tell you what though, if I had to go back and do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! I think the struggle that we had getting pregnant only made me love my DD even more and made me appreciate motherhood more than I could have without the infertility. It turned out to be a real gift. I hope you see it that way in time too.

Please keep us posted on all the details along the way! I can't wait to find out what you are having!! :cutie:
Thank you so much. It has been a hard road but wroth it in the long run. I am so very happy. I am upset about canceling the trip. I really wish I could make a quick getaway happen but I don't know. I'm still fighting the insurance company and my short term disability check still hasn't come through. Finances are stressing me out!

Best news ever!

Now you can spend your time planning for the baby. So much to look at! And after that planning to take your little one to Disney.

Looks like those quarters Brooklynn and Bella threw in are starting to pay off.:thumbsup2
Oh there is so much to plan for, it is crazy! Yes, I owe lots of thanks to Brooklynn and Bella!

Congratulations!!! I just can't say it enough! :hug:

Canceling a Disney trip seems so minor when it's for a baby on the way! :lovestruc
Thank you so much! A canceled trip is minor, I just wish I could do both. I've started to think about baby's first trip to console mysef. :lmao:

Congratulations! That is such exciting news!!
Thank you!

LL - I did not realize you were facing infertility therapy. How wonderful that you didn't have to go that route (as I went down that path and its terribly frustrating and time consuming). Such awesome news!!!!!! I am positive its all the hard work you have put in with your dieting and your exercise. You hormones decided to all get in line and have a baby party!!!!!!

Really awesome news - CONGRATULATIONS!
I guess my body decided to get with the program. :laughing: July was a very hard month for me, I was feeling like all my hard work in weight loss had been for nothing since my body was still not cooperating....then I come to find out that I've been pregnant that whole time! :rotfl:

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you will keep us updated throughout the pregnancy! Wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy! :goodvibes
Thank you so much!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Thanks!

Congratulations! Such exciting news! :goodvibes
Thank you!

Well that's about the best possible reason to cancel a trip that I can think of! Congrats!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
It really is! Thanks.

Leslie, CONGRATULATIONS! :banana::dance3::yay: I am so happy for you! There would be no better reason to cancel a Disney trip than a new baby!!!
Thank you!!

Just started reading your pre-trip today, having no idea about the big surprise ending :). Congratulations!
Thank you!!

Congratulations again LL! Super excited for you both! :goodvibes

I hope you continue to keep us updated on your stats and are you going to find out the gender??
Thanks! If baby cooperates I am totally finding out the gender! I can't wait 9 months, I am the least patient person EVER. I just keep telling myself that baby might be shy when the time comes so I can prevent disappointment on my end. :rotfl:

Yes, I owe lots of thanks to Brooklynn and Bella!

If baby cooperates I am totally finding out the gender! I can't wait 9 months, I am the least patient person EVER.

So glad my girls could spread some magic your way. :laughing: They had fun tossing many coins in the fountain.

In my day, you didn't find out at all, because unless there was a problem, ultrasounds were not done. I didn't know what mine were until they arrived. I liked knowing what the girls were with Jill so that we could shop for them. :thumbsup2

Well, yeah! I have started thinking about your baby's first trip, and I don't even really have a say! :lmao:
I have my dream resort picked out. I think it will be a combination Baby's 1st Trip and my 30th birthday...so we have to go big right? :lmao: I'd really like to go January 2013.

So glad my girls could spread some magic your way. :laughing: They had fun tossing many coins in the fountain.

In my day, you didn't find out at all, because unless there was a problem, ultrasounds were not done. I didn't know what mine were until they arrived. I liked knowing what the girls were with Jill so that we could shop for them. :thumbsup2
My mom was wondering what the fountain comments were on facebook so I had to tell her the story. She thought wishes must have added some extra magic for Marc & I.

My mom didn't find out either, she didn't have the choice but all my aunts found out with my younger cousins. I really want to know so we can buy clothes and such. It's really hard to find neutral things now. Marc's cousin isn't finding out and I had to buy her shower gift and I had a heck of a time finding something neutral.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1:
:cool1::cool1:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Best reason to cancel, EVER! And besides, it's not cancelled, it's just postponed due to a change in party size and the ability of said new party to travel!

Excited to see you had the boot off today!

I want to apologize for being Debbie Downer lately, my foot injury has hit me hard. I'm still waiting to hear back from the insurance company and my own Aflac policy to get compensated from my loss wages.

With that being said, I have some bad news and some good news.

First, the good news....

Tipsy_BabyonBoard2.jpg

Yep! I'm pregnant! :goodvibes I still can't believe it myself especially after last month we were going through fertility testing and were told that we would have to go through IVF treatments in order to have a baby.

Baby is due on April 1st and both Marc and I are thrilled. THRILLED, I tell you. It's been a long road for us. Three years of trying, losing weight, trying again, being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome and just when I thought we were headed to a fertility clinic...we are pregnant!

So if you haven't guessed already, the bad news is that we are canceling our Disney trip. I hate that we have to cancel but as we are going to need every spare penny for baby, it makes the most sense for us right now. I'm holding out hope that I will get a super fabulous huge gigantic settlement from the insurance company and maybe we can sneak away for a little babymoon, but we will just have to see what happens with that. I am not holding my breath. Baby is the very best reason to have to cancel a Disney trip that I can think of. :goodvibes

Hi LL,

I've been updated on FB, but wanted to congratulate you again! SO excited for you and Marc and baby to be!!!!!!! Such an exciting time for you both! I hope you're feeling okay!:goodvibes

Sorry that you're cancelling Disney, was hoping to finally meet you there, at least that week! But I completely get it and understand about your decision!! Wishing you an easy and healthy pregnancy and delivery! I can't wait for April to hear the big announcement!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter