Counter Service - Columbia Harbour House

Is the Tuna sandwich tuna salad? Does anyone know if it has celery in it? I am allergic to celery but love tuna salad.

ate there this past week and it was fabulous! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 two thumbs up! i got the chicken nuggets, others got the anchor's aweigh sandwich and the shrimp. all said they were very good. :)

Another vote for the tuna sandwich!!!! And no, it doesn't have celery in it. I actually really liked the apple dumpling.

How's the clam chowder? Can it be bought using dining plan? As a meal, does it come with a side?

Thanks OP for letting me jump in on your thread

Another thumbs-up for CHH. I am anxious to try the salmon after several good visits trying other things. It's a must-do QS restaurant on our family trips, and we often stop in on our adults-only trips.

Just going to echo everyone on here. Our family likes the Hummus with tomato-broccoli slaw.

It is light and refreshing on a very hot and humid day in the park..

Cannot go wrong with the CHH

I love CHH. It's so good that to me it's on a level of its own half way in between QS and TS food. The selections are a step above the usual QS food and if you want a nice quiet break, go upstairs and get a table at the window so you can enjoy the view. :thumbsup2

Another thumbs up for CHH! Eat upstairs, it is so relaxing and a nice change of pace. CHH is always on our list when we go to MK.

My DH and 2 sons (we now have a baby girl too!) ate lunch at CHH last August and found it to be a great CS choice. Can't recall what I ordered for my husband, but I had the hummus & broccoli slaw sandwich (very tasty!) and ordered the chicken fingers for my boys to share. The place is HUGE so if you are on line and your family is finding a table, it's nice to have a clue where they are planning to sit.

Thankfully, my cashier held our tray for me while I scoped around to find out where my family was sitting and then followed me with our 2nd food tray to our table.

It's what makes Disney DISNEY! The cast members are truly wonderful :)

I really like CHH.

I like the Anchors Aweigh sandwich and just had the Lobster Roll for lunch last week. It was really good too.

I'm another who loves the tuna sandwich. Plus this place has a quieter atmosphere which is refreshing particularly if you sit upstairs. I could eat lunch there every day!

Love it, have it every trip.

Can't wait to get the Hummus sandwich in 19 days!!

We love it!! I had the fish basket and it was really good and fresh. Looking forward to trying wither the salmon or tuna sandwich next time.

I've never sat there myself, since there's always been at least one person in our group who can't climb stairs, but the upstairs seating area looks over Liberty Square on one sode and Fantasyland on the other,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter