Counter Service - Columbia Harbour House

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Can someone give me a review? As far as CS goes is it good...bad??
Thanks

DH and I LOVE CHH! The clam chowder is yummy and we always split either the tuna sandwich or a fried shrimp basket . . .we haven't had a bad meal there at all! :thumbsup2

I personally think they put crack in the tuna sandwich. I am totally addicted to it!

One of the best. We love the shrimp and the tuna sandwich. If you can eat upstairs and get a table near HM, bonus:thumbsup2

Best CS in all of WDW in our opinion! We usually eat there twice a trip.

One of our favourites it consistently gets rave reviews on Disboards. A nice change from burgers or pizza and the upstairs seating is quiet and relaxing.

We loved it. Had Tuna which was split between mom and my son and I split the fish basket with the other two kids last time we were there. A must do in my opinion

We were pretty shocked with the variety and just how good it was. Great tuna sandwich, like others have said, it's a must when we go. Also like the hummus sandwich with brocoli slaw. Good variety, friendly staff and comfortable seating options. I agree with others, it's one of the best in the park!

We like it for a couple reasons:
1) Variety - you can get something like a tuna sandwich or a hummus sandwich, but they also have things like chicken nuggets and mac & cheese for those looking for the standard comfort food. This makes it easier to please everyone.

2) Seating - it is usually pretty easy to find seating. There is a second level upstairs so there is more seating than it appears. One year we went during Pres. week and had trouble finding a seat at Pinocchio's and Pizzafari, but no problems at CHH

We absolutely loved our CS lunch there 2 weeks ago! I ordered the salmon, couscous and broccoli while DH had the fried shrimp platter. It was all amazing and it was a ton of food. The apple crisp dessert was amazing too. I loved how flaky the crust was!!

I personally think they put crack in the tuna sandwich. I am totally addicted to it!

Note to self, think twice before ordering the tuna unless I want a crack habit to go with my coke (that would be diet coke not the other stuff) habit. LOL

I want to try CHH when my partner and I go to WDW in the fall. We didn't make it there for our first trip with the kids last year.

Its awesome! Love the tuna sandwich and the fried shrimp is great. Dh is a huge fan of the vegetarian chili and the chicken blt salad. Do not like the apple dumpling dessert though, too much dough and not enough filling

We tried it for the first time our last trip. All four of us really enjoyed it. It was a nice break from burgers/fries. We plan on going again next month when we are there.

Gonna try this out when I go in June. I love a good shrimp basket!!! Quick question, do they have hot sauce?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter