Countdown to October Trip and Food and Wine Festival!!

We check in at BC (first time ever) from Oct 16=20...then 2 nights in a Cars Suite at AofA...NEVER have been to F&W....Sooooo excited!...Me (grama), 2 sons and 3 grandsons....1 DIL...ADR's : Captains Grille (bkfst), Rose & Crown, San Angel Inn, House of Blues, Le Cellier...sound good???

Sounds wonderful!! Have a fantastic time! You will love the F&W Festival. :thumbsup2

ONE DAY! Linda, I will warm everything up for you and promise to leave some Red Stag Lemonades with your name on them.

Have beautiful vacations, my friends! :beach: pixiedust:

I'm still wondering if anyone wants to meet at TOWL to see the fireworks and just relax a bit on next Thursday, the 4th. I'll be solo, staying at BLT for just the night. Heading to meet family at BCV on Friday.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I'm still wondering if anyone wants to meet at TOWL to see the fireworks and just relax a bit on next Thursday, the 4th. I'll be solo, staying at BLT for just the night. Heading to meet family at BCV on Friday.

We arrive on the 6th, but I would love to meet up with you another time

We arrive on the 6th, but I would love to meet up with you another time

The next time, I want to stay in WDW longer, so I can meet some DISFRIENDS!::yes::

PS. I have a Disboard bobbiwoz button, if anyone sees me, please say, Hi!

I just did on line check in, so I feel that it is close! I arrive next Thursday!:thumbsup2

I'll keep it in mind. I'm planning to hit the lounge one of the MNSSHP nights while I'm there to watch the fireworks just not sure which one yet. We've got the D23 Sip & Stoll on 10/3, not sure yet what we are doing on 10/4, we are staying BWV/VWL/BWV. We'll be there until 10/16. Still trying to decide if we want to spend the $ to actually attend the party. It's been a few years since we actually attended one.

I'll keep it in mind. I'm planning to hit the lounge one of the MNSSHP nights while I'm there to watch the fireworks just not sure which one yet. We've got the D23 Sip & Stoll on 10/3, not sure yet what we are doing on 10/4, we are staying BWV/VWL/BWV. We'll be there until 10/16. Still trying to decide if we want to spend the $ to actually attend the party. It's been a few years since we actually attended one.

You have a nice, long trip! Enjoy!

This time next week, I'll be at the Festival Welcome Center enjoying a Mixolology Deminar!! :thumbsup2

Cee...you're there now my friend. Know I'm thinking of you and do hope you have a wonderful time. :wave2:

:goofy: 13 days!!! :goofy:

This time next week, EST, we should be all checked into AoA and deciding on whether we want to shop, swim, and eat at AoA or head to MK for EMH. :hyper: Can't wait. We're at AoA for only a night and then it's on to the THV. :cool1:

2 weeks from today we will just have finished apps at narcosees. 10 am arrival (fingers crossed), 12 in MK until dinner. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh i need to be there now

This time next week, I'll be at the Festival Welcome Center enjoying a Mixolology Deminar!! :thumbsup2

Cee...you're there now my friend. Know I'm thinking of you and do hope you have a wonderful time. :wave2:

What day are you going to Mixology Seminar. I'm doing one on the 5th as well as the 3D dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter