Countdown to October Trip and Food and Wine Festival!!

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
In exactly 80 days I'll be BACK in my "happy place" for the Food and Wine Festival!! :thumbsup2

So who else is counting the days??? :banana::banana:

No fair! Everyone here has fewer days til their F&W festival. I've got to wait 96 days until check in at BCV. And since I'm on the waitlist (for room size-we've got BCV, at least), I have mixed feelings about how fast the time goes by. All I know is that I've been on the wait list now longer than my wait is for the trip.

73 Days !! First extended family trip...nine of us going to F&W and celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary!! whoo hoo

party:

95 long days until we get there! But sooooooo looking forward to it. Grand Villa at SSR!

83 Days for us! It is our first F&W, first MNSSHP and first WDW trip without our kids. We are looking forward to it very much. :goodvibes

yahoo 88 days til F&W and BWV, 10 days 2 of us then DS family and 4days at end DD with girls weekend... Love Oct at WDW :dance3: love bringing my Halloween decoration(Pumpkin Mickey lights etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter