"Countdown To Fun"/"Disney Channel Rocks" Closings-Coincidental?

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
With the closings of CTF and DCR BOTH on the same day,do you think that is just "coincidence" or could Disney be "clearing" out the "Hat area" for some purpose?

Does anyone have any "inside info"?Thanks.:)

With the closings of CTF and DCR BOTH on the same day,do you think that is just "coincidence" or could Disney be "clearing" out the "Hat area" for some purpose?

They're creating landing pads for the black helicopters.

They're adding a giant Mickey Shoe to go along with the hat.

Causing thousands of guests to then be milling around that area...
waiting for the OTHER shoe to drop.

Bad Robo! Bad! Now go draw a picture of your badness level over there next to Stitch!

They better not be getting rid of that hat. I may be the only one in the world that likes it!

More likely, a new parade is on the way quite soon. Remember, we didn't get much advance notice on the Pixar Countdown to Whatever Parade.

andyman8 said:
More likely, a new parade is on the way quite soon .

Probably not. In February, entertainment CMs were still being trained and approved for Countdown to Fun...sadly, some of them will never be able to perform in CTF.
So, that leaves the black helicopter and Mickey shoes as the only possibilities! ;)

Bring back the Aladdin parade!! That was perfect for a DHS parade.

They better not be getting rid of that hat. I may be the only one in the world that likes it!.

Aw, and my first thought when I read the OP was that maybe they were finally moving the BAH to a less obstructive, scenery destroying spot....One of us is going to be disappointed. Probably me.:rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter