Countdown til We Attack the World!6/5-6/10 *Less than 12 hours,time to lock 'er up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how was your trip!?

Were you able to meet up?!

hiiii!!! Trip was magical. Just amazingly magical!!! We didn't get to meet because some reservations were switched so we didn't cross paths. But we did meet up with iheartpluto and her DH and had a blast around MK!

I'm going to bang out my dining reviews and then start a real TR which will be a lot more entertaining and fun. I want to just review the meals in order to help as many people as possible quickly. The TR will be in depth and take more time.

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

hiiii!!! Trip was magical. Just amazingly magical!!! We didn't get to meet because some reservations were switched so we didn't cross paths. But we did meet up with iheartpluto and her DH and had a blast around MK!

I'm going to bang out my dining reviews and then start a real TR which will be a lot more entertaining and fun. I want to just review the meals in order to help as many people as possible quickly. The TR will be in depth and take more time.

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

YAY!!! So glad you had a fantastic trip! :banana:

I can NOT wait to hear about all the adventures! I hope you took lots of pics for your TR!! I'm so glad you're gonna do one!

YAY!!! So glad you had a fantastic trip! :banana:

I can NOT wait to hear about all the adventures! I hope you took lots of pics for your TR!! I'm so glad you're gonna do one!

Yes! Lots of pics for the TR! We had so much fun. DH discovered hidden Mickey's on our second day and went absolutely buck wild the rest of the trip! He found hundreds!!!!!!!!!!! He's so cute. I started my intro on the dining reviews. I'm gonna be working all day tomorrow, but Sunday I'm gonna write them out. I can't wait to start on the TR!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter