Countdown til We Attack the World!6/5-6/10 *Less than 12 hours,time to lock 'er up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY I found you!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm subbing and will come back to read in a little bit! Just wanted to make sure I found you!!

Can't wait to read whatcha got!:hyper:

:wave2:

Okay just got caught up! :banana:

First: Is that a Snow White tattoo on your arm??? FABULOUS!

Second: What the heck is IPO? :confused3 I know it has something to do with the CL but I just can't figure it out! I mean, I could go over to the list of abbreviations, but clearly, I'm too lazy for that! Plus, it's only 1:30pm and i'm dragging here, so extra work is not needed at this time! :rotfl:

Third: I can't believe how romantic you two are! I LOVE it! Too bad my DH wasn't like that...his idea of romantic is him getting dinner....picking up some taco bell! :rotfl2: Love the idea of the cakes! :thumbsup2 We ate our top tier on our one year anniversary, and let me tell you, it did NOT taste the same! Wish I could have had a freshly baked one, so great job there!

Fourth: Sum of All Thrills was AWESOME!!! :cool1: We waited quite a while, about 25 minutes, are longest wait that trip, but I really wanted to do it! Make sure you make the most out of your track with loops, drops, etc, because it will go by so quick, you'll wish you added more stuff to it! I think it's only a couple minutes, if that for the whole thing, but worth it!

Fifth: LA CAVA!!!!! :banana: :worship: Let me tell you, you guys are gonna have a BLAST! Don't let those bad reviewers out there get you down! Remember, it's YOU that makes the place good or bad, and you better make it GREAT! Have a marg for me please!

Sixth: Next trip, I definitely want to do Crystal Palace for breakfast! Just the feeling of being in the MK without thousands of people around you, sounds so awesome! And YAY for Artist point! Seriously, that place is too good! You don't joke about the late dinners! 8pm? 9PM?? Sounds like you're from Europe! :rotfl2:

You mentioned a wait times website...like the wait times of the attractions that's going on right now? ex. at 130pm on may 12, dinosaur wait time is 20 minutes... is that right, or am I reading it wrong?

Anywho, I've got to stop blabbering...can't wait to hear your next update!

Okay just got caught up! :banana:

First: Is that a Snow White tattoo on your arm??? FABULOUS! Yup it sure is!! Thank you so much!!!

Second: What the heck is IPO? :confused3 I know it has something to do with the CL but I just can't figure it out! I mean, I could go over to the list of abbreviations, but clearly, I'm too lazy for that! Plus, it's only 1:30pm and i'm dragging here, so extra work is not needed at this time! :rotfl: Lol, it's the Itinerary Planning Office!!! They have helped me soooo much for this trip, and our DM

Third: I can't believe how romantic you two are! I LOVE it! Too bad my DH wasn't like that...his idea of romantic is him getting dinner....picking up some taco bell! :rotfl2: Love the idea of the cakes! :thumbsup2 We ate our top tier on our one year anniversary, and let me tell you, it did NOT taste the same! Wish I could have had a freshly baked one, so great job there!Yep, we both are admittedly really cheesy romantics! Hopefully the cakes will be YUM! We would have loved a red velvet cake like our wedding cake, but that was not possible.

Fourth: Sum of All Thrills was AWESOME!!! :cool1: We waited quite a while, about 25 minutes, are longest wait that trip, but I really wanted to do it! Make sure you make the most out of your track with loops, drops, etc, because it will go by so quick, you'll wish you added more stuff to it! I think it's only a couple minutes, if that for the whole thing, but worth it!CAN'T WAIT! Question-do you recommend heading there second, as in right after Soarin'? Remember it's morning EMH. We don't mind putting off TT and MS because we've done them so many times.

Fifth: LA CAVA!!!!! :banana: :worship: Let me tell you, you guys are gonna have a BLAST! Don't let those bad reviewers out there get you down! Remember, it's YOU that makes the place good or bad, and you better make it GREAT! Have a marg for me please! I haven't really heard any bad reviews of this one!! Your review was good enough for me!! :rotfl: But honestly, it's just like you said-YOU make the place good or bad. We gon make it good, real good!!

Sixth: Next trip, I definitely want to do Crystal Palace for breakfast! Just the feeling of being in the MK without thousands of people around you, sounds so awesome! And YAY for Artist point! Seriously, that place is too good! You don't joke about the late dinners! 8pm? 9PM?? Sounds like you're from Europe! :rotfl2:Actually my mom is Argentinian, which is basically European!!!! That's where the late dining habits come from! I grew up eating dinner at 8 pm!

You mentioned a wait times website...like the wait times of the attractions that's going on right now? ex. at 130pm on may 12, dinosaur wait time is 20 minutes... is that right, or am I reading it wrong?I have a website in my favorites that shows you current wait times for each park and all the FP attractions and all. I tried using it today and it wasn't working...I have to do a little more research to see what the deal is with that.

Anywho, I've got to stop blabbering...can't wait to hear your next update!

LIL LESHA!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Thanks for stopping by!!! I can't believe my ticker says "3 weeks...." :cheer2::cheer2:

Hello there!!! It's time for our final park day, DHS, and two new dining experiences ahead!

Wednesday June 9th- DHS Morning EMH/AK Night EMH

Today will start with a Club Lounge breakfast. We'll eat in our room as we get ready, since it will be an early morning. The plan is to be at the buses by 7:15 am for rope drop, and Toy Story Mania!!! Our plan is a little up in the air as far as touring/attractions goes. We're going to see what we feel like doing on that day. First though, we will make a dash for TSM and ride it standby, then FP it. Then we'll most like go do ToT and RnR as many times as we can before the 11:00 am showing of American Idol Experience. We're huge Idol fans and can't wait to try this attraction! After that we'll hopefully use our TSM FP, just in time for our lunch ADR.

Lunch: 50's Prime Time Cafe 12:00 pm
We've never eaten here and are so excited to be a part of the atmosphere. Even if we don't get a server that plays along, I can't wait to check the place out!

*I'm looking forward to: Beer battered onion rings, Pot roast! S'mores! Possibly an adult beverage!
*DH is looking forward to: Crab cake, Fried chicken, S'mores as well.

Concerns: None really, I've read enough reviews to pretty much know what to expect here! Can't wait!

After lunch we'll go get on line for the afternoon BB show. We've never seen that before and Belle is DH's FAVORITE!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Then knowing us we'll hop on a few more rides of ToT and then be outta there! Of course if the lines are out of control we'll just head home. We need to rest up and change for our AK night!

We'll catch a bus over to AK to do just a few hours of their night EMH. I'm sad I won't see the place in the dark and all lit up, but it will be still be fun. We'll hopefully FP EE (or SB) and grab an egg roll from Yak and Yeti while we wait! We will have sooo many snack credits to use up! Then it seems like a ride on Dinosaur is in place as well! Then we get on a bus to AKL for our dinner ressie :)

Dinner: Jiko The Cooking Place 8:30 pm

We've never eaten here and CAN'T wait to try another delicious signature!!!

*I'm looking forward to: BBQ chicken flatbread, oak fired Filet mignon with mac n cheese, pistachio creme brulee
*DH is looking forward to: Taste of Africa breads, Barbecue braised beef short ribs, Jiko Trio

Concerns: NONE!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

After dinner we'll hop to the Mara to grab a box of zebra domes to try for breakfast the next day. We'll also see if the night vision goggles are good to see any animals that may be out. Then we'll catch a cab home to pack :(

Sad face!!! Not enough Time!!!

LIL LESHA!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Thanks for stopping by!!! I can't believe my ticker says "3 weeks...." :cheer2::cheer2:

Itinerary Planning Office!!! Thank you! :worship:

I would DEFINITELY head over to Sum of all Fears after Soarin....who knows, if there's no one there, perhaps you'll be able to make another track!

I KNEW you had to have some type of european in you to eat that late! :lmao: That's too funny! But i'm sure you're better off because there has to be tons of openings for late dinners, since a lot of the visitors at WDW have children, so right on! :thumbsup2

I would love to know what website that is you're referring too! That would totally help plan out a future trip...especially since it will be in the dead of summer, when I would definitely need help touring!

Wow! 3 weeks! :banana: How exciting! I can't wait for you to leave so you can report back with some awesome dining adventures!

http://m.disneyworld.go.com/

This is the link, I don't know what the deal is...I think you have to open it from your bb?? Also I don't know if you need to be there to actually get the wait times. They're not coming up on my phone right now.

Hello there!!! It's time for our final park day, DHS, and two new dining experiences ahead!

Wednesday June 9th- DHS Morning EMH/AK Night EMH

Today will start with a Club Lounge breakfast. We'll eat in our room as we get ready, since it will be an early morning. The plan is to be at the buses by 7:15 am for rope drop, and Toy Story Mania!!! Our plan is a little up in the air as far as touring/attractions goes. We're going to see what we feel like doing on that day. First though, we will make a dash for TSM and ride it standby, then FP it. Then we'll most like go do ToT and RnR as many times as we can before the 11:00 am showing of American Idol Experience. We're huge Idol fans and can't wait to try this attraction! After that we'll hopefully use our TSM FP, just in time for our lunch ADR.

Lunch: 50's Prime Time Cafe 12:00 pm
We've never eaten here and are so excited to be a part of the atmosphere. Even if we don't get a server that plays along, I can't wait to check the place out!

*I'm looking forward to: Beer battered onion rings, Pot roast! S'mores! Possibly an adult beverage!
*DH is looking forward to: Crab cake, Fried chicken, S'mores as well.

Concerns: None really, I've read enough reviews to pretty much know what to expect here! Can't wait!

After lunch we'll go get on line for the afternoon BB show. We've never seen that before and Belle is DH's FAVORITE!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Then knowing us we'll hop on a few more rides of ToT and then be outta there! Of course if the lines are out of control we'll just head home. We need to rest up and change for our AK night!

We'll catch a bus over to AK to do just a few hours of their night EMH. I'm sad I won't see the place in the dark and all lit up, but it will be still be fun. We'll hopefully FP EE (or SB) and grab an egg roll from Yak and Yeti while we wait! We will have sooo many snack credits to use up! Then it seems like a ride on Dinosaur is in place as well! Then we get on a bus to AKL for our dinner ressie :)

Dinner: Jiko The Cooking Place 8:30 pm

We've never eaten here and CAN'T wait to try another delicious signature!!!

*I'm looking forward to: BBQ chicken flatbread, oak fired Filet mignon with mac n cheese, pistachio creme brulee
*DH is looking forward to: Taste of Africa breads, Barbecue braised beef short ribs, Jiko Trio

Concerns: NONE!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

After dinner we'll hop to the Mara to grab a box of zebra domes to try for breakfast the next day. We'll also see if the night vision goggles are good to see any animals that may be out. Then we'll catch a cab home to pack :(

Sad face!!! Not enough Time!!!

OMGOSH seriously, Toy Story Mania is awesome! I love it when I beat DH on this ride! I get a kick out of it...he doesn't :lmao:

Next time I really want to try 50's Prime Time Cafe!! I really hope you report back how fun and good it is...:worship: The Smores sound FANTASTIC!

This past trip was our first time watching Beauty & the Beast. It was so cute! That is my all-time favorite princess so we had to catch it! DH liked it too, so i'm sure your man will like it as well! I felt so bad, one of the dancers ate it while pushing one of the food carts :scared: I was cringing the entire time after that, praying and hoping that wouldn't happen again to the other performers!

I've never been to any EMH for AK ever! I bet it's really neat at night! Riding EE in the dark would be sweet! :thumbsup2 Speaking of your snack, you better be getting LOTS of snacks throughout your trip! They really snuck up on us at the end, and we found ourselves purchasing snacks just to use them up, even though we weren't hungry. We used a lot of our snack credits toward boxed/bagged options so we can take them home to share (yeah, I really didn't share, I was just pretending to be nice :rotfl:)

Eeekk Jiko is FANTASTIC! :banana: Your "what i'm looking forward to" is exactly what I ordered! You CAN'T go wrong with the filet and mac! So yummy...I hear the short ribs are bomby too, so try and get a taste of that if he'll let you...Haha!

Blah. Don't want to hear about you leaving though! Let's just leave that part out! :laughing:

Hi, I'm here!! :wave2: Haven't been on the boards in a couple days, but now I've found ya, so I'll be reading! :) 2 weeks!!! :woohoo:

Hi, I'm here!! :wave2: Haven't been on the boards in a couple days, but now I've found ya, so I'll be reading! :) 2 weeks!!! :woohoo:

Hiiiii!!! We must be on the same schedule, because I haven't been on in a couple of days either!! So glad you found me pre report on my eats!!! :rotfl: I silly pirate:

2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exactly 2 weeks today for me and 13 days for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::yay::yay::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::cheer2::cheer2:

Hiiiii!!! We must be on the same schedule, because I haven't been on in a couple of days either!! So glad you found me pre report on my eats!!! :rotfl: I silly pirate:

2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exactly 2 weeks today for me and 13 days for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::yay::yay::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::cheer2::cheer2:

YAY!! I think that's how I'll be starting every conversation for the next 12 days! :laughing: (OT, I think we should have an entire conversation in pirate one day... ) Anyway, your plans sound AWESOME!! I'm SO jealous of Yachtsman! I definitely want to try that one... You guys are gonna have so much fun! Everything else sounds great, too. Yay for 13 days for you! :cheer2:

YAY!! I think that's how I'll be starting every conversation for the next 12 days! :laughing: (OT, I think we should have an entire conversation in pirate one day... ) Anyway, your plans sound AWESOME!! I'm SO jealous of Yachtsman! I definitely want to try that one... You guys are gonna have so much fun! Everything else sounds great, too. Yay for 13 days for you! :cheer2:

Soooo true!! I'm all about the YAY these days!!!! THIRTEEN DAYS!!!!

YESSSS we need to do the pirate talk:rotfl: pirate:pirate:

So, matey, what be your favorite attractions at the land of the shining castle? I hear there be a Toy Story Mania ride that be extra fun, although it do be making you wear some strange looking eye patches... pirate: Yarrr!!

So, matey, what be your favorite attractions at the land of the shining castle? I hear there be a Toy Story Mania ride that be extra fun, although it do be making you wear some strange looking eye patches... pirate: Yarrr!!

Arrrrrrrr me wench, methinks the best attractions be these: Splash, Space, ToT, RnR, EE, Soarin, Mission Space....Soon we will add Toy Story Mania to the list.

How about your ADRrrrrrrrrs? pirate: :rotfl:

How did I miss your pre-trip until today??? :eek:

I was looking to see if our park days matched up. I don't think they do. But I DO think we are at Yachtsman the same night you are! My itinerary is at home - I'll have to double check tonight. Our favorite server is at Yachtsman, so we go there every trip. I will say they changed chefs between August & December last year and our Dec. dinner was not that great. Hopefully the dude has settled in and found his groove by now. They tweaked my seafood salad appetizer (not in a good way), and they didn't have my wine anymore, so that made me cranky. I am sure this time will be better!!

The night you guys are at AKL we'll be at Universal. I hope you enjoy Jiko! We haven't eaten there since '06. We should definitely give it another try.

Arrrrrrrr me wench, methinks the best attractions be these: Splash, Space, ToT, RnR, EE, Soarin, Mission Space....Soon we will add Toy Story Mania to the list.

How about your ADRrrrrrrrrs? pirate: :rotfl:

pirate: ADRrrrrrrss!!! :lmao: That do be the funniest thing I've seen all day aboard this here ship!! I do be lovin' the mountains as well, and Soarin' is the next best thing to piratin'!

We be eatin' at 50's Prime Time, Narcoosee's (where we maybe be seein' you, matey!) and San Angel Inn (instead of Kouzzina, since we don't be thinkin' we'll get to see that Boardwalk port on this voyage) pirate:

Can't wait!! :banana::yay::cheer2:

princessallegra....how in the WORLD did 3 weeks already turn into 1 week??? :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

You'll be leaving sooooo freakin soon!! I bet you're so stoked right now!!!

I'm so looking forward to reading all about your adventures!!!! Eeeekk! :cool1:

How did I miss your pre-trip until today??? :eek:

I was looking to see if our park days matched up. I don't think they do. But I DO think we are at Yachtsman the same night you are! My itinerary is at home - I'll have to double check tonight. Our favorite server is at Yachtsman, so we go there every trip. I will say they changed chefs between August & December last year and our Dec. dinner was not that great. Hopefully the dude has settled in and found his groove by now. They tweaked my seafood salad appetizer (not in a good way), and they didn't have my wine anymore, so that made me cranky. I am sure this time will be better!!

The night you guys are at AKL we'll be at Universal. I hope you enjoy Jiko! We haven't eaten there since '06. We should definitely give it another try.

Hiiiii!!!!! That's so cool about Yachtsman!! iheartpluto who posted above is eating at Narcoossee's at virtually the same time as well! It's too cool. I've been on the boards since 05 and have never crossed paths with another DISer! (I used to post under another name when I started). I've heard some mixed reviews on the Yachtsman steaks, do you have any feedback on that? We are soooo excited for Jiko! We are super jealous that you get to do Universal too!

princessallegra....how in the WORLD did 3 weeks already turn into 1 week??? :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

You'll be leaving sooooo freakin soon!! I bet you're so stoked right now!!!

I'm so looking forward to reading all about your adventures!!!! Eeeekk! :cool1:

I knowwwww!!! But it's really 11 days lol. I'll be singing hallelujah from the mountaintops when it's 7 days!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

I just can't wait!!!:yay::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

pirate: ADRrrrrrrss!!! :lmao: That do be the funniest thing I've seen all day aboard this here ship!! I do be lovin' the mountains as well, and Soarin' is the next best thing to piratin'!

We be eatin' at 50's Prime Time, Narcoosee's (where we maybe be seein' you, matey!) and San Angel Inn (instead of Kouzzina, since we don't be thinkin' we'll get to see that Boardwalk port on this voyage) pirate:

Can't wait!! :banana::yay::cheer2:

ADRrrrrrrs :rotfl: Hehehehe

Methinks you make for a farrrrrrrrr better pirate than ayyyyy :rotfl2:

The first time we ate at Yachtsman in 2005 we didn't like it, so it took a couple of years for us to go back. My friend RAVED about her meal there, so we gave it another shot in 2008. It was great! We went twice last August, and again, it was great. December, eh, it was OK.

I always order the filet medium well. I like it very pale pink in the middle. In December my filet was overcooked, DH's steak was almost rare in spots and cooked through in other spots. Now, like I said before, they changed chefs between our trips. Also, in December it was like 9 PM before we were seated (that was our choice - long story). We NEVER eat that late - we are more 6:30 - 7 PM dinner people. So maybe the kitchen was just not on their game, maybe the new chef was still REALLY new, no telling. After we got home I e-mailed the Unofficial Guide folks and they said there were multiple stories like ours from that first week of December. Hopefully it was just a bad patch for the restaurant and they will be fine when we go next month! :goodvibes

WOW all of your ADR selections sounds amazing!! you are making me hungry:) you have 11 days girls!! I bet you are getting so excited:) i am also trying yak and yeti for the first time in sept-- you are going to have to let me know how that is I love 50's prime time, and you are going to have to let me know how narcoossees is too-- i want to eat there so bad sometime just haven't gotten around to it yet! Now i am drooling and wanting disney food instead of my healthy spinach and mashed potatoes for dinner LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter