Countdown Chain... Want one?

This is a great idea! We've been putting off telling the kids, because the 5 year old won't understand that we aren't going for another month & ask us everyday when we are leaving. But if we do a chain, he will be able to "see" when we are leaving.
Thanks for the idea!!!

can you send it to me too - trisun2010@yahoo.com

This is a great idea! We've been putting off telling the kids, because the 5 year old won't understand that we aren't going for another month & ask us everyday when we are leaving. But if we do a chain, he will be able to "see" when we are leaving.
Thanks for the idea!!!

can you send it to me too - trisun2010@yahoo.com

It has helped with our kids on keeping track of time. We've done it a couple different ways. One year we put the chain together and wrapped it up as a present in the box. They figured it out pretty quick once opened.

We've also given them the stack of paper to cut out and put together.

Hope you enjoy the chain!:thumbsup2

That sounds wonderful, could you please send one to Hershbaby68@yahoo (.com)? Much appreciated!

Sorry, since I'm so new to this there is a freeze on posting your e-mail address, so I had to get creative with the .com

We have our second Disney chain up from Bigkid@disney! We got it last year for our first trip. It was awesome! It was so much easier to explain to the kids when we are going. We printed it off again for our upcoming trip. The kids get so excited each morning when they get to cut off a link! Only 37 more days to go! :banana: :cool1:

We are telling the kids at Christmas, would love to have the chain. My email is shellbyanks@gmail com Also had to change the email because I am new at posting. Thanks

We have our second Disney chain up from Bigkid@disney! We got it last year for our first trip. It was awesome! It was so much easier to explain to the kids when we are going. We printed it off again for our upcoming trip. The kids get so excited each morning when they get to cut off a link! Only 37 more days to go! :banana: :cool1:

Glad you have enjoyed the chain!

Have a great trip to Disney!

I just emailed the chain out.

I hope everyone enjoys the chain as much as our family has. :goodvibes

Also, sorry for a couple of people that I didn't get this out in time. If you still wnat it, just ask again. For some reason, the daily notifications on posts doesn't seem to work and I get busy and forget to check.

You can also email me directly. dndb1@hotmail.com

Thanks, :thumbsup2

I would love it if you would email it to me! I used your countdown chain for our trip 2 years ago and our daughters loved it! Our computer ha since crashed so that is why we need it emailed again! Thanks so much

hmpartridge@cableone. net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter