Countdown Chain... Want one?

I just have to say I love love love this chain!! DS and I do it every night before bed, he doesn't get that it's counting down to Mickey (only 20 months old) but he still loves to take the link off!

Can't find the copy you sent me over a year ago :scared1: Would appreciate another copy sent to txsoccermom@verizon.net

Thank you!!!!!:cool1: The kids and I had a blast putting it together and taking each link off - tons of fun:thumbsup2

Wow I give you a big thumbs up!:thumbsup2 You started this thread on '07 and you are still sending it out! Thanks! Can I please have you? Thank you so much!
ingridtab3@yahoo.com

Thanks. I really had no idea when I started this it would last so long or be so popular. I get more requests via email for the chain then on the boards itself. Because it's been so long, I updated the chain about a year ago to reflect some of the newer movies. Might have to do that again.

Email me dndb1@hotmail.com or leave messages here.

Thanks,

I received my email. Thank you so much!! It really is great!

I would love one too, thinking we would do a ten day count down since we are so close! Thanks euchnerl@yahoo.com

Sorry you are only going to use it for 10 days! The good news is that you are only 10 days from an incredible vacation!:cool1:

Plus, you can always use the logic that you need to plan another trip to use the countdown for the 90+ days. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter