• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could we be any hotter??? Our JUNE Trip Report (Pics, Pics, Pics!)

It's okay my next day is Epcot and that's where my story I think really starts to umm get interesting. I'll have to try and get in as much as I can before tomorrow. My nephew and brother arrive tomorrow so if any one sees me going nutty ya know why.

Oh, Courtney, you are such the southern Debutante giving personal replies and thank yous to every single person who reads your trippie. You must be a former Beauty Queen.:lmao:
You know I love you. Keep up the good work.

I really am trying =)
I feel so special that all of these people are reading it and I want every single one to know that I appreciate it!

I didn't realize how much time it took to write these--- I crank out one installment a day, but that takes me about an hour!

Big weekend planned?

Just wanted to say....LOUISIANA DISers ROCK!!!
Geaux Tigers!! Geaux Saints!!! :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Keep it coming Courtney...I am loving it!

P.S. - Woo Hoo they found the fridge!!:thumbsup2

Keep it coming Courtney...I am loving it!

P.S. - Woo Hoo they found the fridge!!:thumbsup2

Did they really???? That's AWESOME!!!!! What the heck happened? PM me =)

GEAUX TIGERS and GEAUX SAINTS!
Love it!

I just have to say I love your dark hair! It looks great.

I have never thought to take pics of the ride pics. Good thinking!

That Atlanta airport is HUGE. Good work making it to your flight on time!

That's definitely a Louisiana name, but I don't know any... Are those your relatives?

PS- Congrats on the baby! Boy or girl? Names picked out?

Yeah, that's my Mama's side of the family that lives in Louisiana!
And thank you!! It's a little boy and we're so excited! As far as names go, I really like Jacob Ryan, but I'm still looking around. Any ideas? :)

PS; The dark hair looks awesome on you!

Great TR...that sucks about waiting to take off...I flew to KY this past March and they ended up sending me to Atlanta instead of a direct flight...so i kind of know how it feels....can't wait for more!!!!!!

I personally like that your dh takes over the pics, it's easier to find you that way! Great update, glad to hear good news about the Pop buses.

Your hair looks great! That's a shame about your flight but I'm glad to hear that it all worked out in the end. Our vacations are always full of the unexpected and never get off to a smooth start. (and if it ever went smoothly I don't think I would know what to do with myself) When we took the kids on the Disney cruise in Feb my kids got strep throat 3 days before we left. We had to take their medicine w/us but I wanted to pack it in the suitcases before we left due to all the travel rules with liquids in carry ons. Well I gave my kids their medicine on an empty stomach :scared1:at 4am before we had to leave for the airport for our 6:30am flight. (which the medicine says NOT to do) While in the security line at the airport my daughter started vomiting all over the floor.:sad2: We ended up in the bathroom and she was vomiting and had an upset stomach. My husband (the calm one) took over the situation and we got on the plane. After eating a chocolate chip muffin on the plane my daughter was back to her normal self. So lesson #1 never give a child antibotics on an empty stomach!:sad2:

thanks for sharing your story. cant wait to hear more. You and Ryan make a cute couple.
:thumbsup2
me (40) :earsgirl: DH (41) :earsboy: DD (21) :teacher: in training DS (18)pirate:

Do you go to NOLA for Mardi Gras? It gets kinda wild-- that's the time I actually try to stay away =) QUOTE]

I do go, every year...never miss it (well except for last year, I had to miss) I love it and always have, even when I lived down there. I stay Uptown, and parade the whole time...lol I go to the Quarter to walk around and shop and eat, but it's usually just a few times while I am there, mostly I am Uptown. That is where I lived, when I lived there and when I was a kid, we always went to the parades Uptown, it's so much more fun.

Another great entry...glad you guys finally made it and I love your hair color, it looks great on you.

Hi Courtney

Great trip report. This is my very first post. As you said, I have also been a lurker for a while. We had our very first family trip this year at Mardi Gras. It was very special. I also live in Louisiana, in the southwestern part. Even at that time it was hot for a couple of our days. My hats go off to you, because I don't know if I can handle a june or july trip in that FL sun. Keep the trip report coming, because I am loving it.

Sam

I just wanted to tell you I'm loving your dark hair ..... i like it better that way .. Great TR Girl!!! Can't wait to read more
~Amanda

What they said!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I am enjoying the TR Courtney. Love your new house, but I can't believe you got moved and got that place pulled together while trying to get ready for Disney. My house doesn't look that good two years after moving! :rotfl:

And I really sympathize with the flight problems. That's why we always fly SW from NO direct. We are on the south side of BR so it is almost as close to the NO airport as to the BR airport! And I hate flying through Atlanta. :eek: I don't know how you made that connection, even running! That was quite a storm though - I don't think I've EVER seen that much lightning in a continuous storm.

Glad your first day ended well, and hope you were able to get some sleep! :banana:

Hey Courtney! OMG, we have so much in common. I live in Louisiana (Alexandria), and bleed purple and gold, also! I can't wait to get my season tickets next month. I also went to a stylist and asked for chocolate brown hair and got black instead. I teach 4th grade. The kids didn't learn anything for a week b/c all they could concentrate on was my hair change. Friday when they left I was Jessica Simpson blonde, and Monday I was Elvira black! Anyway, love your report. We are leaving in 23 days, so I'm am reading trips reports to pass the time. Keep up the good work.

Alicia

First of all you and Ryan are tooo cute of a couple and you can see yall are really happy.
Second I am from Louisiana I live in Metairie right now but have lived numerous palces in Louisana especially after Katrina.
Third...Great trip report!!:thumbsup2

Okay...just found this one and you and your hubby are too cute!!! We were there right before you were! Great TR---and can't wait for more!

I just found your TR and I love it. I love all the pictures. Your DH is definitly cute. I can't wait to hear more. Keep it coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter