Could we be any hotter??? Our JUNE Trip Report (Pics, Pics, Pics!)

I didnt call one of you a name as you guys called me a troll!!! Im just saying I like reading ALL trip reports. They are magical. Everyone has magical photos of themselves. But 99 out of 100? Closeups no less? You may as well take them in your backyard...it would look the same.

Im going in Sept. and Ill be sure to take 102 pics of my wife and I standing in front of a wall.

Anyone else want to comment on this?

Hmm, that was interesting.

I hope you realize that this was an isolated opinion, but I guess everybody is entitled to one. Judging by the sheer numbers of people who posted about enjoying your pictures I'm sure you've guessed that this was not a popular opinion by any means.

I for one thought the pictures added a ton to my enjoyment of your report.

Heck you even got ZZUB to post. That's gotta mean something.

:hug: Courtney Im sorry that person was so rude and inconsiderate of you. You and Ryan are having a great time with each other, enjoy every minute together and take tons of fun happy pics, some day your grandkids will LOVE to look thru them!:love:

I didnt call one of you a name as you guys called me a troll!!! Im just saying I like reading ALL trip reports. They are magical. Everyone has magical photos of themselves. But 99 out of 100? Closeups no less? You may as well take them in your backyard...it would look the same.

Im going in Sept. and Ill be sure to take 102 pics of my wife and I standing in front of a wall.

Would you dare say that on a TR where all of the pics. are of the same 2 kids in a family? Courtney and Ryan are a FAMILY plain and simple and she chose to share her FAMILY vacation with us here on the DIS. It is NOT up to you to decide what is the proper amount and type of photos to post. You are entitled to your opinion but how absolutely cruel of you to post something that was so hateful and intentionally mean:sad2: Go away if you can't stand the sight of a beautiful family enjoying their vacation the way they see fit! Jeez!

LOVE your TR Courtney and NEVER get sick of seeing you and Ryan and love your youthful thoughts on Disney and your experiences!:hug:

I'm a newbie here and came across your trip report a couple of days ago. My husband and I are a young couple like you and Ryan, so it was fun to read a TR of a couple kinda like us. Your pictures were adorable and it seems like you guys had a blast!

~And don't let one negative poster get you down. Keep posting how you want to post and don't listen to anyone else!

Wow, this certainly turned into an interesting thread! I think everyone needs to calm down a bit, otherwise this thread will spiral out of control and we'll forget why we're here...to hear about Courtney's trip(s)! Like my mom always said, "Don't feed the troll." Well, okay, she doesn't say that, but she would if she was a savvy internet geek (love ya Mom!) :surfweb:

That being said, Courtney, you keep doing your thing. It's your report, post pics of yourself, your husband, your dog, your socks, what you had for breakfast, or whatever else feel inclined to post. That's why we're here! :thumbsup2

I go away for the weekend and everything hits the fan. Just kidding, keep up the good work and I just wanted to say,

28 days left.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

One one hand, everyone is entitled to their opinion. On the other hand, he could have been a little more constructrive than an out and out attack.

Courtney, we all love your TR and your pics, I wouldn't even dignify his posts with a response, from anyone!

So whens the next trip!!?

We hope you do that. Please also write a TR so no one will read it...:rolleyes1 You're burning bridges here.

I think we have really moved away from the spirit of Courtney's TR. She is or sure does sound like a super positive and happy person as well as one with confidence that her trip report was AWESOME! Look at all the posts from fellow disers that WERE ADDICTED!!! My favorite part was the pictures Yes I do love to see the parks and the sites of disney but it was so much fun to feel like I got a daily update from a dear friend that felt close enough to me to share all her pictures. :banana: We are all hear b/c we LOVE DISNEY...I for one am JEALOUS that Ryan loves Disney as much as Courtney....I drag my husband kicking and screaming into the parks!!! :rolleyes1 AND THE MAKE UP TIPS...well that was requested by US...Courtney's fans! HA! If anything she has helped to beautify DISNEY....more people out there without melted faces is a BLESSING. THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING COURTNEY AND RYAN!!!! :love:

I think we have really moved away from the spirit of Courtney's TR. She is or sure does sound like a super positive and happy person as well as one with confidence that her trip report was AWESOME! Look at all the posts from fellow disers that WERE ADDICTED!!! My favorite part was the pictures Yes I do love to see the parks and the sites of disney but it was so much fun to feel like I got a daily update from a dear friend that felt close enough to me to share all her pictures. :banana: We are all hear b/c we LOVE DISNEY...I for one am JEALOUS that Ryan loves Disney as much as Courtney....I drag my husband kicking and screaming into the parks!!! :rolleyes1 AND THE MAKE UP TIPS...well that was requested by US...Courtney's fans! HA! If anything she has helped to beautify DISNEY....more people out there without melted faces is a BLESSING. THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING COURTNEY AND RYAN!!!! :love:

I couldn't have said it any better than this. I think we should all just stop posting about the comments being made by someone who obviously is just here to make a great thread turn bad.

Let's not do that to Courtney. We have all loved your TR and we hope that you will not be bothered by what 1 person thinks. Besides all of our posts outweighs hers/his by lots.

Keep it comin' girl, and Happy Belated Birthday Courtney !!!

Ok, I lurked for all 71 pages of Courtney's TR. I love your pictures! You and Ryan are adorable. It's clear you guys are having a great "newlywedded" time. I remember those days so well. I'm an old married lady now (15 years) but we still have fun together just like you guys! And our pictures of our younger (and thinner and less grayer) selves make us laugh and remember the sheer giddy joy we always felt together. It's imperative for you and Ryan to take those photos!!! Don't let one bad apple ruin the bunch. I would look at pictures of C & R on a boat, with a goat, in a house, with a mouse.....say it with me people!!! :teacher:

I am taking my 9 (turning 10 the day after we arrive) year old son, Nick, with me to Disney for his birthday. He has NO IDEA!! I'm not going to tell him until we are at the airport. And you can bet your bippy I will take thousands of photos of our trip there. We've been tons of times with DH and other son, Zac, but this is SPECIAL! And I'm gonna do a TR too. And it won't be anywhere near as good (or as pretty) as Miss Courtney's but I'm gonna do it anyway. :love: And heaven help that bad news bear if he says bad things about my TR. GRRR. So there. **leaving soapbox**

Oh, and Miss Courtney, may I ask why everyone is telling you that you don't have an accent? You most assuredly do! And it's cute as pie.

And I oughta know. Cuz I pahk my cah in Hahvahd yahd. :)

OOh! Beach photos! I can't wait! Please post lots and lots - especially photos of the two of you! That's what gives trip reports their personality...the PEOPLE in them.

Still loving your trip report, looking forward to hearing about the beach, and hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday.

Courtney, Great pics so far. loved them all. I have to say I would have never thought to do "poses" with the camera like you 2 did and now I do them with my 6 year old and we sit and giggle about them. I said lets make a face like we saw a ghost and snapped a picture of us and them he started with different sayings.(like a 6 year old boy would say like, lets make a face like we just smelled a fart :sad2: ) I love the concept and have to say thank you for teaching me something to pass time with the kids and a camera..
Can't wait to see more pics.

Courtney, my DH and I went to WDW for the first time about ten years ago. I do have a scrapbook, and I really wish there were more pictures of us there, not just because it's great to have the together pictures but so we have in pictures how much fun we are having. We do have the memories, but the pictures are great. I'm sure that you and Ryan realize that in the looks department you were blessed, so maybe that's why you are more comfortable taking pictures of yourself. But, the trip report is great and one of the reasons it's great is because it shows a couple having FUN. And, it was great to see. Thanks for sharing.

Hey gang!

I just wanted to do a quick post---

THANK YOU to those of you who are supporting the thread. Two bums are trying to ruin the wonderful thread that we have going here.

I really don't understand why some people are just out to say things that are negative... I mean, didn't our parents always teach us:
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all???"

Manners.

Or lack thereof is what we have with two posters in particular.

Anyway- enough WASTED energy on those folks---- On to the positive!!!

I'm in need of a serious DIS fix and I haven't had much time to post, but I've been reading along to each and every comment that's been posted.

I have a couple of PMs I need to return as well.

I just want yall to know that I REALLY appreciate your nice comments and for "sticking up for me"....

I can't wait to get back to all of your posts, and post beach pics! I have a ton of them, and I promise, they are coming very soon!!!!

Hopefully this weekend I can get started on the postings.

Yall have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!!!

Ya know that green eyed monster can be nasty, but we can all be better and stronger. Just ignore the ignorant. I have to say I love the pics of you and Ryan. It makes me realize how much fun can be had by everybody at Disney.

OH and I am soooooooooo sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Courtney, happy birthday to you................and many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................LOL

Me and my family were at P'cola beach this past weekend. Next time ya'll come over this way we need to set up a meet!! Hey a Disney meet at Pensacola beach...:cool1: You can see my beach pics on my myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/danawhatley

Thanks to you I have a fridge swap set for our March trip.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!