Costa Maya Beach Break Party

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done this? My girlfriend just emailed and said she booked this for the August cruise. I tried the search engine but it says its not available. Would like some feedback if you think this is worth it. Thanks!

If you are trying to book it through DCL, you can not do so until 75 days out, or 90 days out if you have sailed before.

We sail the dd in June, and we are just 90 days out today.

Are you talking about the Jungle Beach break or the Kayak/beach break?

There is not one called Costa Maya Beach Break through DCL.

If you are talking about the Jungle Beach break, you might want to do some research on this one. It is at Uvero Beach which is a 45 min trip and the beach is not great. I'll try to find the post about this one if that's what you are asking about.

My friend actually booked this last week through a private tour. It includes lunch and drinks, but was wondering if anyone had already done this before. We both have sailed on Disney cruises before, but probably aren't going to book any excursions through them.

I think we were posting at the same time.

It is the one booked outside of DCL it is at Tequila beach which is a few minutes by taxi just before you get to Maj. Beach (which is where we are going)

Its not Tequila Beach, we passed it on the way, it is Pez QUadro, very nice and we really enjoyed it there. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter