Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by StitchandPooh'sMom, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

Enjoy your visit. While you are being sure to take a lot of pics, make sure you post a lot of pics. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. missnic07

missnic07 DIS Veteran

Thanks!

4. missnic07

missnic07 DIS Veteran

Have a great time!

5. Ilivetogo

Ilivetogo I really DO want to live there!

From April 2012

[​IMG]
    IMGP0559 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

6. missnic07

missnic07 DIS Veteran

7. carrielovesdisney

carrielovesdisney Mouseketeer

What building would you recommend for a group of ten ages 3-63? We will be there in 127 days :)

8. cheerful chickadee

cheerful chickadee I heart Disney World

I would request building Cabana 8A or 8B, it is very close to the pool and the bus stop. This area is about a 5 minute walk to the main building and maybe a 30 second - 1 minute walk to the main pool :thumbsup2

9. JoJoFromNY

JoJoFromNY Mouseketeer

Hey Wynnebee, heading to York, PA in a few weeks for a visit to Gettysburgh and Philly, can you reccomend a great restaurant for 4 adults? Private message me if you can. Thanks

10. carrielovesdisney

carrielovesdisney Mouseketeer

Thanks! I am also a little confused about Pepper Market. Is it a buffet for $16.99 or is it grab and go food court?

11. Buddy18

Buddy18 Mouseketeer

The buffet is no longer. The Pepper Market went back to a la carte.

12. capegirl

capegirl DIS Veteran

We finally made it to the 30 day countdown!:yay: Time to drag the suitcases down from the attic!!!

13. disd55

disd55 Mouseketeer

We don't drag them down till the week of!

14. Ready to go in Ok

Ready to go in Ok <font color=teal>Those suckers can attack from a d

I swear I dream about Disney every night before a trip. From the time we decide to go until the day we get there! How crazy is that? :tongue:

15. Venomhatch

Venomhatch Cast Member, DisDads #708,

Ha we drag them down at least 45 days out sometimes.

16. JStiffler

JStiffler Mouseketeer

I haven't put mine away yet from my trip this past October. Not going to bother now!! Lol

17. amfie928

amfie928 Mouseketeer

Me either :) either I am really excited to go or a really bad housekeeper! Probably a little both LOL!

18. capegirl

capegirl DIS Veteran

Wish I could wait that long but I can't control the urge!

Well then I'm crazy too! I do some of my best planning in my dreams!

I have 15 days more days worth of packing control than you.:rotfl::lmao:

Too funny! Is there a 'packers anonymous' group in your area?:rotfl2:

19. Snowy-girls

Snowy-girls Did you speak to a 'human being'

Hi :wave2:,
    We will be staying at CSR for 3 weeks this August and we can't wait :cool1:.Over the last couple of months i have been reading on this thread,and must say the info is great and the pics are fab :thumbsup2.

I have a few questions and will probbly have a few more over the coming weeks.

We had originally requested Cabana's 9a,but after reading some horror threads on the boards and a few posts on here about the buses being full by the time they got to bus stop 3 and 4,we have now changed to Casistas 4,top floor,lake view.
    We have alot of Am-EMH scheduled and would hate to have a problem with a full bus and have to wait for another.Also our 12 year old daughter has Osgood Schlatter Disease and has been having real problems with it of late,and would prefer for her to have a seat on the bus,and if we were to not be able to get on a bus because of it being full it would mean longer for her to stand waiting for one.
    But i am now thinking i have made a mistake changing our requests?.As alot of people on here have stayed at CSR i would really love your input :).
    We want to be close enough to El Centro as we have a few evenings where we will be taking dinner back to the room,also we will have refillable mugs,our girls would much prefer going to the Dig Site pool than a quite pool.

Also...
    1/.I put our requests in last week to our Tour Operator who said they will forward this info to CSR.Question is will i have to phone CSR say a week before we fly to mention these requests again?.If yes,can someone please post it for me.

2/.Roughly how many minutes walk is Casitas 4 to the Dig Site and El Centro?.

3/.After reading what i had to say above should i have stuck with Cabana's 9a?,is this area closer to Dig Site and El Centro?.

Oh dear decisions,decisions :rotfl:.
    Thank you in advance.much appreciated.x.

20. capegirl

capegirl DIS Veteran

I was you a couple of days ago. I had requested Cabanas because it is close El Centro and not far to the Dig Site ( we have a 6 year old with us this time so that's important). I got myself into a tizzy after reading so many negative bus stories, and like you, I was going to call and request Casitas 4 to be closer to bus stop # 2. I believe Casitas 5 is closer to the Dig Site than Casitas 4, but further from El Centro...heaven help me!!! Anyway, I decided to end my moment of insanity, and stick with Cabanas. If the bus situation is bad, we will walk over to bus stop 2 in the morning. Personally, I think the Cabanas location is worth a possible morning walk to the bus, but that's just me.

21. mmorano88

mmorano88 Earning My Ears

Staying here for our first time 12/15-12/20! Paid the extra and went with club level. My first time ever staying on property was in May at PoP and I Loved it!! We are a young married couple with no kids, so I thought hubby might like this hotel a bit more. Can't wait to see stay!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.