Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by StitchandPooh'sMom, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacedog1975

Spacedog1975 Mouseketeer

I don't remember Pepper's being specifically great for vegetarians. I tried basically everything for breakfast and lunch in December as it was on buffet. I can't say that I remember something that stood out as being particularly vegetarian.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. debjk4

debjk4 Mouseketeer

we booked the waterparks and more package...I sure hope I don't have to pay for 2 of our 4 member family! I hope I didn't read it wrong...:confused3

4. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

i booked through Dreams Unlimited and got the package with dining, 6 day park hoppers and there is a mentioning of 2 passes for DQ :) Which I think dd will be interested in this year (just afraid I'll never get her out of there)...lol. I've also decided on Cabanas 8a because that seems to be right in between El Centro and the Dig site and most rooms have a beach view :)....am I right on that?

5. Ilivetogo

Ilivetogo I really DO want to live there!

Love the Cabanas ... yes they're close to the Dig Site and not too bad a walk to El Centro either. The beach view rooms are only if you're on that side of the building. One time I had parking lot view. But when we're in the room, it doesn't matter. I was in a water view room in 9A one time and the view was gorgeous --- but only when you went outside. (Yes - we could see the beach beyond the trees.)

[​IMG]
    IMGP7078 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

6. scrap_heaven

scrap_heaven Planning our second family trip to the MOUSE!!!

Good Morning! I have a list of questions I am hoping someone can help me out with.

We are a group of 6 traveling to Disney late September, in 2 rooms. We are seriously thinking about upgrading to business class.

So here are my questions.

1) When would we need to book by to not be dissappointed?
    2) How many drinks per adult do you get in the business lounge?
    3) When you take a drink back to your room what do they put it in?
    4) If I sent my husband while the kids and I are getting ready can he get breakfast for all 4 of us in the room?
    5) do they continue to refill items through out the 3hrs in the morning? or is it 1st come 1st serve and that is it?
    6) If we get a business class room and they offer free dining can we still take advantage of that?

Thank you!!

7. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

I wonder how much extra it would be if I requested beach view?

8. lovestoread

lovestoread Earning My Ears

Is there information on ordering from Garden Grocer once we arrive at Coronado? What is the charge for this?

9. Ilivetogo

You can't request "beach" view .... you request "water" view. Which could POSSIBLY mean the beach/lake view .... but it also COULD mean you can see the corner of a swimming pool. Some people think it's not worth it ...

10. Abharmagic

Abharmagic DIS Veteran

I have used GG twice. I would order about 4 weeks or so (maybe even earlier) before I go. You do it online. I have been very pleased with them and their service. HTH

If you wait till you get there you won't get a slot. Looks like Weds March 27 is the first avail time slot as of now- up until that day from today through then is booked full. Don't wait if you are going to use them.

https://www.gardengrocer.com/pages/home/

11. Abharmagic

Abharmagic DIS Veteran

Booked Business class too- I'm interested in the replies.

I will tell you for our dates- now Business Class has no availability. I think it's becoming popular. I would book it if interested, you can always remove it from your reservation when you go to pay in full if you get cold feet.

12. nathanyell

nathanyell DIS Veteran

We just got back from Business Class and it was great!

Hope this helps!

13. scrap_heaven

scrap_heaven Planning our second family trip to the MOUSE!!!

Great help thanks! I am totally excited to go! I think we are going to book it!!

14. Andrea_loves_Disney

Andrea_loves_Disney DIS Veteran

We are leaving Saturday, staying in a Business class room - I'll try and post a mini report! So excited to go!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

15. Ilivetogo

Oh man!! I'm excited for you!! Have a blast! :goodvibes

16. vikster1

vikster1 DIS Veteran

How long is the bus ride from CSR to MK?

17. michashell

michashell Mouseketeer

Which building are King Junior Suites located? Thanks!

18. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I timed it a couple of years ago and again when we were there this past September. From the last pick up at the Coronado (Bus Stop 1), it takes 10-12 minutes.

19. willowsnn3

willowsnn3 Tagless not by choice but by circumstance

WooHoo!! Just booked CSR for our June Trip. :banana::banana:
    We called and was going to book over the phone but a few minutes into the call my dd & I looked at each other and said that the reservationist helping us was no help :rolleyes:
    When we asked about the DQ vouchers she didn't know anything about it. After we told here it was on the website she checked then said oh, yes, but it is only one per pkg....we had the online pkg pulled up and told her no, it says two, so she checks again then says yes its two, lol.
    We are checking in on June 11 & out on June 17. Our pkg price online quote was $2930, which is also what she quoted but she said since the spring discount expires on the 14th that we would have to book 2 different stays and the price would be different. :confused3
    So we told her we would get back with her and then we just booked online.
    Can't wait. I have always wanted to stay @ CSR.

20. vikster1

vikster1 DIS Veteran

Thank you.

Did you happen to time to DTD?

Did anyone see what the giftshop current promo is? You spend so much and can purchase the "special Item".

Refillable mugs-- are they for the specialty coffees or just regular coffee/tea?

21. cceandme

cceandme Mouseketeer

I'll be there the same week. checking in the 8th and out on the 16th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.