Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julie521, Thanks for the pictures. We leave in 27 days and have never stayed at CSR. Will also be driving for the first time too and plan on arriving early am. Glad to read your room was ready this early.

No problem!! Hope you have a great vacation :) I was so excited our room was ready because we knew we wanted to hit the parks once we got there. For reference, we did not do online check in, but I don't know if that would make a difference or not in the room being ready.

I know this is probably a lame question... but being as it is buffet, and if we are on the dining plan... for breakfast or lunch, can we go up as much as we want??? I dont know if it means All You Can eat or not?
And no I'm not one to make it past one plate, but I do have people in my group who might :crazy2:

have you had problems with your bus service as you stayed at the cabanas?

a page before, i read that bus stop #4 and #1 is a bad choice...

We did have awful bus service in the Cabanas. We were in room 9644 at first and stop #1 was closest and it was an absolute disaster.

I know this is probably a lame question... but being as it is buffet, and if we are on the dining plan... for breakfast or lunch, can we go up as much as we want??? I dont know if it means All You Can eat or not?
And no I'm not one to make it past one plate, but I do have people in my group who might :crazy2:

Yep, as many times as you want!

My husband and I both went up a couple times just to grab an extra muffin and bagel, but I know I saw several people going up for seconds. I am assuming you would be fine to get that second plate.

policycobb said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question. What is SOP?:blush:

Standard Operating Procedure. After working in a military environment for 30 years, you get to understand acronyms.

could anyone tell me if you can still rent the surrey bikes at CS I was thinking it would be a fun way to see the property. If anyone has rented one could you tell me the rates also

We will be checking in one month from today! We upgraded to CSR last week from AoA LM room, as tempting as it was to stay in a new resort, the queen beds and in room coffee pots won me over. Yes, I know we can get coffee at a food court, but we're the kind of people who need coffee to go get coffee. :rotfl2: DH will also be much happier with the theme, he's not really into the large in your face icons. I requested casitas, but really, we'll be happy anywhere, we will have a rental car so buses are not a big deal. So excited, this will be our first time for Food & Wine AND MNSSHP!

I know it's been posted, but again, what are the coffee pots in the room?
What kinda packs do we need to bring to put in it?

When I was there last it was a 4 cup coffee pot with filter packs for coffee. If you bring your own you may have to modify a filter unless you can find small ones.

MickeyMoguls said:
Glad to hear you're having a good time! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! Hope you have some pictures to share too!!!:)

I would love to stay at this resort but there are no vacancy's for Aug 2013 :-(
We have our reservations at CBR and I hope it is just as nice!

I'm planning on bringing Starbucks Via packets (I use them at work and they are quite good) and just running hot water through the machine. DH will drink whatever they supply, he's not that picky.

Hi Everyone!

For anyone who's there now, how are the love bugs? Is there a lot around? Last year was my first time experiencing them and I would just like to know what to expect when we arrive in 2 days!

TIA :goodvibes

could anyone tell me if you can still rent the surrey bikes at CS I was thinking it would be a fun way to see the property. If anyone has rented one could you tell me the rates also

I know some of the water sports had returned over the summer, but I haven't heard anything about the surrey bikes being back.

The coffeepots are Cuisinart machines that make two individual cups at a time using the soft pods (not the cups like Keurig machines). There is a picture on the first page.

Hi Everyone!

For anyone who's there now, how are the love bugs? Is there a lot around? Last year was my first time experiencing them and I would just like to know what to expect when we arrive in 2 days!

I just got home on Friday night, and while I was there, I only saw 1 or 2 lovebugs.

Hi Everyone!

We were there all last week, returned Sunday and didn't see very many while there. We did see a few one night before and after it rained, but that is about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter