Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are there Sept 27-Oct 2nd. I looked up the ICIP Convention. Looks like they
are planning a reception Sunday night 30th on the Cabanas beach from 6:30-8:30.
I am hoping to stay in the Cabanas section, and wondering how big a crowd will
be on hand for this. The Mariachi band sounds like fun!
Conventioneers on the beach with drinks--not so much.

When I think of lots of conventions at CSR, I think of plenty of room at the main pool and hot tub during the day, while those folks are at meetings.

The only negative is if you're a night partyer, because they do dominate the Rix Lounge and the one on the lake at night...

what size room do they get? and how do they get thru the doorway???:confused3

:rotfl: That'a cute one! I will be attending some of the convention as I have an 2011 Mini Cooper S, it's going to be more like a car show/vendor sales and a couple of other events. They are doing a Mexican Buffet that Friday night which my friend and I are going to attend. We hope to meet some fun people!

When I think of lots of conventions at CSR, I think of plenty of room at the main pool and hot tub during the day, while those folks are at meetings.

The only negative is if you're a night partyer, because they do dominate the Rix Lounge and the one on the lake at night...

Exactly! We had a huge convention when we stayed at CSR and other than noticing a lot of people with nametags that were checking in, we never saw any signs of conventioners. We also had a bus to ourselves a couple of times and very deserted pools in spite of the fact it was blistering hot during our stay.

There are a few things I call urban legends around here on the dis and the whole "too many conventioners at CSR" tops the list!

We will be heading to CSR soon, the last time we stayed there was 2008. I was wondering if they still sell the pepper market refillable mugs or are they selling the same refillable mugs as the other resorts now? Thanks Linda. :)

We will be heading to CSR soon, the last time we stayed there was 2008. I was wondering if they still sell the pepper market refillable mugs or are they selling the same refillable mugs as the other resorts now? Thanks Linda. :)

They've sold the same mugs as the other resorts for the last several years (beach scene with pink, black, or blue handles and lids). No more Pepper Market mugs.

Anyone know of any CSR-specific merchandise available lately? Even pressed pennies.

We are here!! We got upgrades to casitas (sp) bldg 3 4th floor. Very nice. After a good nights sleep I'll like it even more

BREAKING NEWS! :cheer2:

Sammy Duvall's Watersports is re-opening at La Marina! They're going to have paddle-boarding and wakeboard/tubing behind a jet-ski.

Just saw this on AllEarsNet's FB page. For August only, if you print the 15% coupon and take it to La Marina, ask them for the AllEarsNet special and they'll double the coupon, so 30% off.

http://allears.net/btp/parasail.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So for those of you going this month, print the coupon and have fun! :dance3:

BREAKING NEWS! :cheer2:

Sammy Duvall's Watersports is re-opening at La Marina! They're going to have paddle-boarding and wakeboard/tubing behind a jet-ski.

Just saw this on AllEarsNet's FB page. For August only, if you print the 15% coupon and take it to La Marina, ask them for the AllEarsNet special and they'll double the coupon, so 30% off.

http://allears.net/btp/parasail.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So for those of you going this month, print the coupon and have fun! :dance3:

That is awesome, Claire. Thanks for the heads up.

two weeks left until we're there!
(don't mind the ticker..we added a day to the beginning)

Can't wait :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm checking in on the 24th. Has anyone been to the arcade by the pool recently? My son likes to play pinball every day, but last time the machine wasn't working. The arcade doesn't seem to be used much because of the out of the way location, so maybe isn't maintained as well as some others.

if you see a little girl with glasses and straight blonde hair down to her waist, that's us :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter