CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaning towards CSR for our trip but have a few questions. Are there tables and chairs to sit outside and eat lunch by the food court or pool area? Also does each section have a parking lot? Are the beds on frames or boxed in like the value resorts, just curious on this one? Thanks and love your website buzz :thumbsup2 .

I'm leaning towards CSR for our trip but have a few questions. Are there tables and chairs to sit outside and eat lunch by the food court or pool area? Also does each section have a parking lot? Are the beds on frames or boxed in like the value resorts, just curious on this one? Thanks and love your website buzz :thumbsup2 .
All the beds are on frames and can be moved. They are pillowtop mattresses.

Each section has a parking lot.
mcdutj.jpg

Tables galore out side of the main building, take you pick.
11azpdd.jpg

29p83dk.jpg

2hpot2h.jpg

2eksww1.jpg

bi6s7m.jpg

qwy4nk.jpg

svpbwk.jpg

mbo7ti.jpg

Also, there are tables located along side the bar/snack bar and scattered throughout the lounge chairs.

Hi,

We are thinking of doing our second week at CSR but have a couple of concerns...the only area we are keen on staying in is the Ranchos area, how likely are we to get this if we request it? We are going first week of February.

Second, we are very worried about conventions and there being too many people there. Can any of you shed some light on this?

We are going with our baby girl, she'll be 14 months and we want a really relaxing resort! Thanks in advance!

Hi,

We are thinking of doing our second week at CSR but have a couple of concerns...the only area we are keen on staying in is the Ranchos area, how likely are we to get this if we request it? We are going first week of February.

Second, we are very worried about conventions and there being too many people there. Can any of you shed some light on this?

We are going with our baby girl, she'll be 14 months and we want a really relaxing resort! Thanks in advance!

dont worry about the conventions as that is a plus for staying at the CSR..they are in meetings while you are at the pool or on the bus going to the parks

Casitas is beautiful- I think wherever you land you will love it. I also think they will try to accomadate your wishes as best as possible

My sister and I and our three kids would like to stay in one room at CSR. I see on this thread that they have rollaways but I'm just wondering if we would be guaranteed to get one or if it's first come first served? Does anyone know? I suppose I can call and find out. TIA :goodvibes

This is my first stay at CSR. At the urging of CM I requested the Cabanas. Do I need to Follow up on this to maybe make it more likely. 9 days and counting.

Thanks Buzz! I knew it was simple - thought it was epcot!

Thanks to all of you that replied to my question about getting to the Swan & Dolphin from Epcot. We have booked to get the car at about 17.30 so will spend the day in the park and then go to the hotel to get the car.
Can I ask a stupid question - What does DHS stand for? Disney Hollywood Studios perhaps, if so then you recommend a bus to DHS and then get a boat to Swan & Dolphin.

Thanks to all of you that replied to my question about getting to the Swan & Dolphin from Epcot. We have booked to get the car at about 17.30 so will spend the day in the park and then go to the hotel to get the car.
Can I ask a stupid question - What does DHS stand for? Disney Hollywood Studios perhaps, if so then you recommend a bus to DHS and then get a boat to Swan & Dolphin.

If you are already going to be in Epcot before you go to pick up your rental car, you can exit through the International Gateway in World Showcase and walk to the Swan/Dolphin resorts. That would be much faster!

I think the recommendation of going to DHS (yes, Disney Hollywood Studios) was given thinking that you were not going to be at Epcot already. If coming from the resort or another park, going to DHS and taking the boat would eliminate having to use a park admission for Epcot, and a long walk through the park.

Have a great trip!

If you are already going to be in Epcot before you go to pick up your rental car, you can exit through the International Gateway in World Showcase and walk to the Swan/Dolphin resorts. That would be much faster!

I think the recommendation of going to DHS (yes, Disney Hollywood Studios) was given thinking that you were not going to be at Epcot already. If coming from the resort or another park, going to DHS and taking the boat would eliminate having to use a park admission for Epcot, and a long walk through the park.

Have a great trip!

Brilliant, just what I wanted to hear.
Couldn't find DHS on the DISBoards abbreviation (why is that such a long word!!!) but guessed about it being the Hollywood Studios.
Thanks for the advice.

All the beds are on frames and can be moved. They are pillowtop mattresses.

Each section has a parking lot.
mcdutj.jpg

Tables galore out side of the main building, take you pick.
11azpdd.jpg

29p83dk.jpg

2hpot2h.jpg

2eksww1.jpg

bi6s7m.jpg

qwy4nk.jpg

svpbwk.jpg

mbo7ti.jpg

Also, there are tables located along side the bar/snack bar and scattered throughout the lounge chairs.

Hi Buzz,

ONLY 13 MORE DAYS!!!!!Are these tables and chairs relatively close to Pepper Market? Also, do they fill up fast during the hgh traffic times (ie - Breakfast, lunch dinner) My sister and I are most likely going to be eating outside for our trip, trying to soak up as much sun as we can while we're there.

Also, we get the mugs every time we go and since this is our first trip to CSR, can you please give me a list of where I can get my mug filled up? We've requested Casitas and I think if we get in there I'm not too worried about getting to the Main Building to get a quick fill, but if we end up in Ranchos I don't want to even think about walking to the Main Building to get a drink.

Thanks.

We will be trying CSR in May. I added on two more days so we could try it. The pool looks great! My son should love it. I also am looking forward to laying in the hammocks!

I made a reservation for Boma at 8:30 am. Now that I look into it the bus to AK won't run until 8am and then we would have to take a bus to AKL from there. A half hour won't be enough time. Should I try to get a later ADR or should I take a cab? If I make it later should I try around 9:30?? If I take a cab - are they just hanging around out front or do you need to call one the night before?

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter