• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank everyone that writes to this site. i joined just to find out what CSR was like and i have to say that all my questions were answered without having to sign on till now. As of this post 10 days to go.

Thank you all!!!!:)

It looks like we're all in count down mode. It's getting hard to focus on finishing the semester at school, not to mention work. This time next week I think my wife and I will be bouncing off the walls!:yay:

We are planning our first trip to Disney for the last week in August (have to get that free dining!). Our travel agent has a hold on two rooms for our family, but the only rooms left are waterview. I'm not sure how much extra that's adding to the standard room cost...is there a place to check?

Thanks for any help! I've become addicted to this website!:goodvibes

Lisa

We are planning our first trip to Disney for the last week in August (have to get that free dining!). Our travel agent has a hold on two rooms for our family, but the only rooms left are waterview. I'm not sure how much extra that's adding to the standard room cost...is there a place to check?

Thanks for any help! I've become addicted to this website!:goodvibes

Lisa

I put in dates of August 22-28 on the Disney site, room only. It indicated it was $1006 for the time frame for a standard view or $1114 for a water view room, or $108 more for the six nights. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the quick response....I am just really happy we found any rooms at CSR. I've been lurking on these boards for the past week trying to decide which resort would be best for us.

When I started planning, I was thinking 4 nights would be plenty. I'm now up to 6 nights because of this website! DH is gonna love me.

Lisa

Thanks for the quick response....I am just really happy we found any rooms at CSR. I've been lurking on these boards for the past week trying to decide which resort would be best for us.

When I started planning, I was thinking 4 nights would be plenty. I'm now up to 6 nights because of this website! DH is gonna love me.

Lisa

No problem. We will be at the CSR the first nine days of September (my DH offered us the Polynesian this year for our 25th anniversary...but I chose the CSR...first, two kids in college makes it silly to spend the money at Poly, and I just love the CSR and am very comfortable there).

Have a great magical first trip to Disney. pixiedust: pixiedust:

We are looking forward to our first stay at Coronado Springs this fall.

We have always stayed at the values before and are looking forward to it.

Any advise for a first timer at CSR?

As far as I know you can fill up at the pool bar area, Siesta's at the Dig Site area and Cafe Rix also, besides the Pepper Market.

We just got back Saturday and had a great time.

If you are wondering whether a water view is worth it, I would say yes. I wish we would have upgraded.

Big ups to anyone ever staying in 8210. It did feel like a home away from home!

Have fun to anyone going now or soon!

We leave for CSR on Friday and I have a quick question about the in-room coffeemakers: Does Mousekeeping provide daily refills of coffee/filter packs? If so, is the coffee any good? I'm trying to decide whether to pack coffee and filters (along with the cocoa mix that I MUST have in my coffee every morning!)

Thanks!!

We leave for CSR on Friday and I have a quick question about the in-room coffeemakers: Does Mousekeeping provide daily refills of coffee/filter packs? If so, is the coffee any good? I'm trying to decide whether to pack coffee and filters (along with the cocoa mix that I MUST have in my coffee every morning!)

Thanks!!

In a word: YUK! :rotfl2:
Disney coffee is notorious for being awful--especially in the rooms. We have stayed at the CSR six (soon to be seven) times and we never use the coffee in the room. I walk to the Pepper Market every morning to get my DH a cup of coffee from there as well as a cappucino for me (I'm a Starbucks daily customer and have to have AT LEAST one cappucino a day.

Thanks!!
I DW always brings flavored cream so it helps. But to answer your question, they do refill everyday and you can ask for extra.

I had been MIA, but Buzz let me tell you...

:cheer2: AWESOME JOB :cheer2:

You have done a great job with this thread. :thumbsup2 I also got excited when I saw that you used my pic for the room decoration section :worship: :worship: lol

You have always been great in helping everyone make a great choice in staying at CSR. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 It definitely helped us a lot when we went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter