• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Corey's ToT picture problem

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
Why do people have to be jerks and ruin pictures? Anyway, I don't understand why Disney can't edit out the offensive content? I mean they can get an Oscar for pretty much every animated feature, but not slap a graphic over whatever they feel the need to sensor? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe they can put a animated character (graphic) in front of the offense. Then they don't ruin it for others.:thumbsup2

I felt so sad hearing that, don't get why some people feel the need to ruin other peoples experience: (

:confused3 I know... right?!! I sometimes lament how debauched society has become. :sad2:

This is nothing new and has nothing to do with "how debauched society has become". It's been happening since Disney started to offer the pictures. So it's not suddenly something that has been happening.

This is nothing new and has nothing to do with "how debauched society has become". It's been happening since Disney started to offer the pictures. So it's not suddenly something that has been happening.

::yes:: flash mountain for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter