Converting 2017 CS credit into snacks

sianell

Mouseketeer
Any idea whether this will still be possible? And as the CS credit no longer has dessert will it just convert into two snacks? Rather than the three it currently does?

as the 2017 brochure says absolutely nothing about redeeming quick service credits for snacks, I guess this answer will have to wait. It does mention that any item that qualifies as a snack at the QS you order from may be substituted for the beverage, but nothing about trading full QS credits for multiple snacks.

And if it does become just two snacks per trade, that will be a LOUSY value for that QS credit as each credit will be "worth" about $18, and I don't know of many snacks in the $8-9 range.

Any idea whether this will still be possible? And as the CS credit no longer has dessert will it just convert into two snacks? Rather than the three it currently does?

We were there the first week of October. On our last day we had 4 QS and 2 snacks left on our dining plan. I went into the store (at POR) to ask about it and was told that each QS was worth 3 snacks so the CM told me to get 14 snacks and showed me where the snack items were (pretty picked over since it was right after the hurricane). No problem at the checkout either!

We were there the first week of October. On our last day we had 4 QS and 2 snacks left on our dining plan. I went into the store (at POR) to ask about it and was told that each QS was worth 3 snacks so the CM told me to get 14 snacks and showed me where the snack items were (pretty picked over since it was right after the hurricane). No problem at the checkout either!

Yes, but right now, the QS meal includes dessert - in 2017, it won't (you get two snack credits per day instead). So with that change, the question is really if in 2017 the QS meal will convert to just two snack credits, or if it will convert at all.

Yes, but right now, the QS meal includes dessert - in 2017, it won't (you get two snack credits per day instead). So with that change, the question is really if in 2017 the QS meal will convert to just two snack credits, or if it will convert at all.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was changing for 2017. I do like the 2 snacks per day instead of dessert though.

And if a beverage can be substituted for a snack, that's huge for me as we mostly drink water but I LOVE my snacks!

And if a beverage can be substituted for a snack, that's huge for me as we mostly drink water but I LOVE my snacks!

Just to be clear, you have to make the substitution and GET your snack from the place you are getting your QS meal right then. I would say at least 60-70% of QS restaurants only have drinks and pre-packaged desserts as snacks, so you may want to plan accordingly to find those places that have better snack options.

I'll take dessert over a drink anyday :)

Good point though - I was checking out some of the new Disney Springs QS places and they are lacking in desserts/interesting drinks. Oh well, we always need bottled water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter