Convertibles - What are you getting given?

Jon84

wdwaddictuk
Hey all,

I'm interested to know what convertibles you are all picking up at MCO.

I've booked with Dollar in the past and always got a Mustang. My friends booked with Budget and got a Camero. Dollar seem to have them at the next grade up (or so they told me!)

So yeah, what Convertibles have you picked up at MCO in the last year, and with which company?

I am using enterprise for a mustang convertible this Nov and I read in other places that they have a large number of mustangs.

Interested in this too. I've booked a mustang or similar with Budget for next year.

There was a really good thread on here where everyone posted their rental car, class and who with. For the life of me I can't find it now!

National and Alamo will generally give you the Chrysler product. You MIGHT get a Mustang but you have to be lucky!
Hi, When was the last time you rented a Convertible with Alamo?
I read that they no longr have those old Sebrings.
I sent them an email asking them about their fleet and this is what they gave me:

Mustang
Camaro
MiniCooper CC

I have never seen a Mini convert at MCO. I usually see a LOT of Mustangs, Camaros and the Chrysler 200.

Last 3 convert rents I have done have been 2 Mustang, 1 Camaro. All BRAND NEW under 5k miles. The Camaro on the last trip was an SS... it was great.

I have never seen a Mini convert at MCO. I usually see a LOT of Mustangs, Camaros and the Chrysler 200.

Last 3 convert rents I have done have been 2 Mustang, 1 Camaro. All BRAND NEW under 5k miles. The Camaro on the last trip was an SS... it was great.
Ohh i wouldnt mind getting one of those beautiful SS 2016 (If they renew the fleet) Camaros.

But yeah, i think its weird they have a MiniCooper in their convertible fleet, WAY too small and nothing like a mustang or camaro
I hope im lucky in November.

What Mustang Version did you get?

Mustangs are usually the small engine, sometimes basic model, sometimes the premium with Shaker Stereo, spoiler and Leather.

I second what the PP said. I have never gotten a Mustang with anything bigger than a V6. However both had leather seats, the premium sound system, the cool LED lights inside the car, and a spoiler. My uncle rented from Hertz last year and his Mustang was the GT version, however Hertz also has 2 categories of convertibles and I believe he paid a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter