Contest: DIS caption contest

The winner is afwdwfan!

afwdwfan has until Noon Eastern on Monday to post the next picture.

8287611219_cf1d0a6316_o.jpg

Boy Standing next to PUSH: Talking Trash cans... and people with antennas sticking out of their heads... this place is freaky!!!

(look at the shadows)

It is time for an intervention!

(Boy surrounded by crowd) What? I only litter on weekends! Well... Maybe a wrapper here or there during the week.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Dash and Push popularity face off! Stand behind your favorite character... uhhh... sorry Dash.

During his formative years as a Time Lord, the young Doctor encountered his first "Proto" Dalek while on a family outing.

They were no match for him then either.

It's time to vote!

Boy Standing next to PUSH: Talking Trash cans... and people with antennas sticking out of their heads... this place is freaky!!!

(look at the shadows)

It is time for an intervention!

(Boy surrounded by crowd) What? I only litter on weekends! Well... Maybe a wrapper here or there during the week.

"Dad?" "Why does she think Oscar is in there? Doesn't she know this is Disney?"

He didn't recycle !!!

No, son! That's Push, the trashcan. It's not Flush, the urinal.

Now that's some major league trash talk.

Dash and Push popularity face off! Stand behind your favorite character... uhhh... sorry Dash.

During his formative years as a Time Lord, the young Doctor encountered his first "Proto" Dalek while on a family outing.

They were no match for him then either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter