Contest: DIS caption contest

That's the three thousand four hundred twenty-seventh time I've had to watch those miserable Disney swine sail away with my ship...

Make sure you shoot my good side love.... silly me I don't have a bad side. Shoot away love... And when I say 'shoot', I mean not with a pistol.

There I was... adrift on the open sea with nothing but a pair of sea turtles and me compass leads me to this place.

Shortly after my arrival I am greeted by a giant Mouse and a angry Duck... from that moment on... no more Rum for me mate.

(Oh and thanks for all the votes last week...sorry I forgot)

It's time to vote!

DSC05581_zpsd0c85970.jpg

Not exactly what I expected when they said they were going to "Trick Out" the Black Pearl

Love, that is a dinghy. My vessel is magnificent and fierce and huge-ish.

That's the three thousand four hundred twenty-seventh time I've had to watch those miserable Disney swine sail away with my ship...

At last! A boat even Davy Jones can't sink.

It just hasn't been the same since they cleaned up Tortuga

Make sure you shoot my good side love.... silly me I don't have a bad side. Shoot away love... And when I say 'shoot', I mean not with a pistol.

So that's where the rum has gone!

There I was... adrift on the open sea with nothing but a pair of sea turtles and me compass leads me to this place.

Shortly after my arrival I am greeted by a giant Mouse and a angry Duck... from that moment on... no more Rum for me mate.

T.G.I.F.

Thank God I'm Fab-U-Lous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter