Contemporary Pools and Jacuzziz

nh332003

Earning My Ears
Hello -

I have seen conflicting opinions on the pool area(s) at Contemporary.

If you have stayed there recently, can you give a brief review as well as the location an number of jacuzzi's available ?

Thanks !

Nick

Hello -

I have seen conflicting opinions on the pool area(s) at Contemporary.

If you have stayed there recently, can you give a brief review as well as the location an number of jacuzzi's available ?

Thanks !

Nick

Sure! I stayed at BLT in 11/12 and CR 5/13. I love the pool area at CR better than BLT so I usually walk over to CR. The pool adjacent to the lake usually has warmer water and few people in it. It looks like two hot tubs but I make to the first and love the fountains that come out (so pretty) that I never make it to the other. Unlike other deluxes I never have a problem with crowds in hot tub or finding a lounger. :)

There are also loungers in the sand if you like to be on beach. The food offerings outside are good too. I enjoy watching the boats and monorails and at night you can see the water pageant show AND the fireworks from EPCOT!!!

It has a fun and modern feel. I enjoy the many palm trees too. I took my aunt there for a visit on our stay last year (we were staying at POP) she couldn't believe how nice it was. :thumbsup2

In other words I highly recommend this wonderful space, enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!