Contemporary/BLT - Busses

xipetotec

DIS Veteran
So we're considering a short stay at BLT to check it out next year.
But something occurred to me and i'm sure ( I hope! ) I've got nothing to worry about but:

Contemporary has its own busses to other parks right? ( Other than Epcot/MK ), you don't have to take the monorail to the TTC to grab a bus right?

We stayed at the contemporary in December (5-13). We were able to board buses that serviced Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios directly. I even believe that Epcot has bus service as well.

Hope this helps.

Peter

We stayed at the contemporary in December (5-13). We were able to board buses that serviced Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios directly. I even believe that Epcot has bus service as well.

Hope this helps.

Peter

Sure does! Exactly what I wanted to know :) :thumbsup2

Thanks!

When going to the Magic Kingdom you can either use the walkway or the Resort Monorail.

When going to Epcot take the Resort Monorail to the TTC and switch to the Epcot Monorail and they do not have a bus which goes there.

When going to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach, Downtown Disney/Typhoon Lagoon, there are direct buses which go there.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but are the busses shared with other resorts or does Contemporary have their own?

3"Mouse"keteers;30778710 said:
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but are the busses shared with other resorts or does Contemporary have their own?
In the mornings they share with either the Polynesian or the Wilderness Lodge. In the afternoons they always share with the Polynesian and Grand Floridian, however the Contemporary is always the 1st stop when returning by bus.

In the mornings they share with either the Polynesian or the Wilderness Lodge. In the afternoons they always share with the Polynesian and Grand Floridian, however the Contemporary is always the 1st stop when returning by bus.
Do you know what order they are being picked up? I'm just afraid of overcrowded buses. We stayed at Pop last time and even though they had dedicated buses, they always seemed full, even in October! :scared1:

Also, when does Bay Tower open up and will they be sharing buses with the Contemporary as well?

3"Mouse"keteers;30779050 said:
Do you know what order they are being picked up? I'm just afraid of overcrowded buses. We stayed at Pop last time and even though they had dedicated buses, they always seemed full, even in October! :scared1:
The Contemporary is always the 1st stop when being picked up, so you will have the best chance of seats in the mornings.

3"Mouse"keteers said:
Also, when does Bay Tower open up and will they be sharing buses with the Contemporary as well?
They are not building a 2nd bus stop, so anyone staying at Bay Lake Tower will just walk to the Contemporary bus station.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest