Considering the Disney College Program? Advice please?

princesskiki

Earning My Ears
Hey!

I think I may have posted here before, but I've forgotten so I apologize in advance if I have! ;)

As the title to my post states, I am heavily considering the DCP but wanted some advice and questions answered beforehand. First of all, I am interested in the 2016 Spring program, so I'd be applying in late August-sometime in September, which I know seems "far" away but I need to mull all the facts over for a while before coming to a conclusion... thus, here I am!

I've seriously always, always, always loved WDW & wish I was there every day. I love it so much so that as a full time college student with a heavy course load, I took on a full time job to pay for my annual trips to Disney so I could ensure I would keep my personal tradition up of visiting yearly. Not only that but I've decided that I want to become a travel representative for Disney travel and I do in fact know WDW like the back of my hand. So..I'm sure it seems weird as to why I'm only considering a program that I SWEAR was created for me. When I first heard of the program, it was my first semester of college, which you're not allowed to enroll in the program during that time so it was understandably shoved onto the backburner of my life. After that year I was really worried it would effect my graduation process, which I later confirmed it would so again, I tucked my dream away. Now, after this Fall 2015 semester, i'll be done with college - I'm graduating in December, which leaves me free of academic obligations during the Spring program. However, i've never been away from home, not even for college as it is local so I am worried about that aspect as I am really close with my mom & love her dearly, though I know I'll have to leave eventually. Did anyone have similar fears? How did they "get over" them?? I really am distressed about this, but I don't want to risk regretting this later in life, which I know I would. I heard from several how notorious Disney is for hiring within & I want nothing more than to work for WDW in some way, ANY way. I think I am slowly but surely coming to terms with the fact that that desire is overriding my fears of leaving home.

One thing I am particularly worried about (i know, I'm such a worry-wart! Bare with me! ;)) is that I am going to be applying for the semester after graduation so this is basically my "last chance" at getting in the program.. so I really would be devastated if I didn't get accepted. Is it hard to get into the program? Do you need to have a certain GPA or grades? What is my best way of ensuring I get in- does anyone have any experience here? I would seriously do any role they were willing to place me in besides Quick-Service only because I have a food allergy but I feel Disney would understand this wish & place me elsewhere. Due to the fact that I want to work with travel I really would want a role in a resort, but I'd be willing to be placed somewhere else if it means I get in to the program at all!

I really have so many questions but I don't want to make this an essay. I really just want to know if anyone was in a similar situation with regarding leaving home for the first time? If anyone else applied for the semester that would follow their graduation? Does Disney consider these individuals more-so than students still enrolled in college knowing that they could easily apply again next semester, whereas someone like me who is graduated could not? I'm also really not a party person.. Is it a huge party scene? I love drinking & definitely know how to have a good time but I'm also responsible and don't party until 5am on any given night, especially if I'd have work the next day.

what are your personal experiences doing the program?
Is there an effective way to find roommates besides using Facebook? I don't have a Facebook at the time because I really can't be bothered and I only have Instagram, so that's why I ask.
I really would appreciate some personal testimony here & apologize in advance for my novel of a post! ;)

Have a magical day.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I am a parent of a current CP so I can tell you about the program from that point of view.

First, if your graduating have you considered also applying to the Disney Professional internships? You may want to check out what they have and apply to as many as are applicable to your major. My understanding is you can apply to both the CP and the PIs at the same time, but I am not 100% on this.

As far as leaving home for the first time this program s a good first step. I am also very close to my DD and its not as hard as you think. Chances are you will be incredibly busy, meeting many new friends and hitting the parks in your off time. There are a few that are incredibly homesick and miserable I don't think they were honest with themselves that this was something they wanted to experience. Its only four 4 months and I believe anyone can deal with anything for four months such as crappy roommates or not liking the program or missing home. My DD has had some friends self term because they did not like the position they were given but IMHO they really didn't give it a chance and I question if they were really interested in the first place. Before you apply be honest with yourself, you know your strengths and only YOU can really make the decision.

Applying to the program. Well I never had to take a personality test and that part, the WBI, was the most nerve racking. In the end it was no big deal. Disney's WBI is pretty straight forward with its questions. My younger DD just took one for McDonalds and that was was seriously brutal. The McDs test gave you two choices for your answer and they both would be ridiculous. For example the choices would be...1. I don't care what others think or 2. I am always right and don't listen to others opinions. Disney's is not like this at all. You rank your answers from strongly agree to disagree. They are basic questions, like "I am always a positive person." The kids that don't pass the WBI IMHO probably overthink it. My advice is to answer the questions in your "workplace persona". Meaning you may complain about getting up to go to work but you are always positive while you are at work. My DD friend did not pass the WBI, he chose all the "middle of the road" answers, trying to be safe, which I think was his mistake.

The Application: First you can upload your resume but I don't think they look at it for the CP, they will and you need cover letters as well( I think), for the PIs. On the regular CP ap there was a think 5 spots for work/ volunteering experience. No references needed. They didn't ask grade point or a transcript. Personally I was surprised how little they asked for.

Phone interview: Was changed up a bit this year but pretty straight forward. Can you get along with international Cps? etc... She had no situational questions, or the why do you want to work at WDW.

Facebook: Sorry its a must do! There probably already is a page started for the spring 2016 program. Try to get on the one for this year, Spring 2015, it has probably all your answers in the older posts. As far as roommates thru face book that get tricky. You have to have the same arrival/departure dates in order to room together and there are NO gaurentees! There well kids at check in that planned on rooming and did not get placed together!
You rarely home at this same times as your roommates so its easier to get along. The problem is when you have roommates that break the rules, you are also held responsible. She went random and it worked out well. Since your 21, the drinking thing is not as critical, HOWEVER if you or roomates have and underage drinkers in your apartment, you are all termed. Disney is pretty black and white about this.

Partying: My DD attends a huge party school, they party at a professional level there and IHHO they partying at Disney is at the amateur level. She doesn't party at all so this is a non issue for her. She is in Patterson and calls it a retirement community, which is perfect for her. Vista is where more partying happens and yes kids got termed on day 1 for underage drinking.

What role? There are good and bad roles in every area. Some of the happiest Cpers are working custodial. They love being independent and talking to guests all day. Some of her friends work parking, and are all very close and love it. One of her roommates is in merch on main street and is miserable because the full timers are nasty. There is no guarantee you will like your role but again, you can live through anything for four months!

Should you do it? Only you know. But IMHO you will kick yourself when your 50 if you don't do it. Kate works with CPers that did graduate, and now while they re down there they are applying for the PIs. You have a better chance for a PI if you have done or are doing the CP. Besides all this it always looks good at have Disney on your resume!

Good luck!

Hi, I am a mom of a last semester college senior who was accepted for the fall program. I will be very honest, it is not a slam dunk program and we were quite naive going into this about how competitive it is. She attends a conservatory filled with Disney lovers and only a few got beyond the Web Based Interview (WBI) and so far, only a few of those kids have been accepted. It is a very competitive program. And for her, it was also her "last chance." Those who are 21 and over have different living rules than those who are underage and unless you request it, they have the older participants living together. My daughter was told her resume would not be looked at, none are, so be sure to fill out their information fully, do not think they will refer to the resume. The WBI is trickier than it seems and really does weed out a lot, and I mean a ton, of people.

You are going to have to think about leaving home...sometime, and this is a gentle way to do so. The apartments are fully furnished for the most part and having people around constantly will help. I am extremely close to my daughter but she left for college and we both survived (thanks to cell phones!) and she flourished. Parents are as happy as their saddest child, so if you are happy, your mother should be as well.

Hope this helps!

I am a parent of a current CP so I can tell you about the program from that point of view.

First, if your graduating have you considered also applying to the Disney Professional internships? You may want to check out what they have and apply to as many as are applicable to your major. My understanding is you can apply to both the CP and the PIs at the same time, but I am not 100% on this.

As far as leaving home for the first time this program s a good first step. I am also very close to my DD and its not as hard as you think. Chances are you will be incredibly busy, meeting many new friends and hitting the parks in your off time. There are a few that are incredibly homesick and miserable I don't think they were honest with themselves that this was something they wanted to experience. Its only four 4 months and I believe anyone can deal with anything for four months such as crappy roommates or not liking the program or missing home. My DD has had some friends self term because they did not like the position they were given but IMHO they really didn't give it a chance and I question if they were really interested in the first place. Before you apply be honest with yourself, you know your strengths and only YOU can really make the decision.

Applying to the program. Well I never had to take a personality test and that part, the WBI, was the most nerve racking. In the end it was no big deal. Disney's WBI is pretty straight forward with its questions. My younger DD just took one for McDonalds and that was was seriously brutal. The McDs test gave you two choices for your answer and they both would be ridiculous. For example the choices would be...1. I don't care what others think or 2. I am always right and don't listen to others opinions. Disney's is not like this at all. You rank your answers from strongly agree to disagree. They are basic questions, like "I am always a positive person." The kids that don't pass the WBI IMHO probably overthink it. My advice is to answer the questions in your "workplace persona". Meaning you may complain about getting up to go to work but you are always positive while you are at work. My DD friend did not pass the WBI, he chose all the "middle of the road" answers, trying to be safe, which I think was his mistake.

The Application: First you can upload your resume but I don't think they look at it for the CP, they will and you need cover letters as well( I think), for the PIs. On the regular CP ap there was a think 5 spots for work/ volunteering experience. No references needed. They didn't ask grade point or a transcript. Personally I was surprised how little they asked for.

Phone interview: Was changed up a bit this year but pretty straight forward. Can you get along with international Cps? etc... She had no situational questions, or the why do you want to work at WDW.

Facebook: Sorry its a must do! There probably already is a page started for the spring 2016 program. Try to get on the one for this year, Spring 2015, it has probably all your answers in the older posts. As far as roommates thru face book that get tricky. You have to have the same arrival/departure dates in order to room together and there are NO gaurentees! There well kids at check in that planned on rooming and did not get placed together!
You rarely home at this same times as your roommates so its easier to get along. The problem is when you have roommates that break the rules, you are also held responsible. She went random and it worked out well. Since your 21, the drinking thing is not as critical, HOWEVER if you or roomates have and underage drinkers in your apartment, you are all termed. Disney is pretty black and white about this.

Partying: My DD attends a huge party school, they party at a professional level there and IHHO they partying at Disney is at the amateur level. She doesn't party at all so this is a non issue for her. She is in Patterson and calls it a retirement community, which is perfect for her. Vista is where more partying happens and yes kids got termed on day 1 for underage drinking.

What role? There are good and bad roles in every area. Some of the happiest Cpers are working custodial. They love being independent and talking to guests all day. Some of her friends work parking, and are all very close and love it. One of her roommates is in merch on main street and is miserable because the full timers are nasty. There is no guarantee you will like your role but again, you can live through anything for four months!

Should you do it? Only you know. But IMHO you will kick yourself when your 50 if you don't do it. Kate works with CPers that did graduate, and now while they re down there they are applying for the PIs. You have a better chance for a PI if you have done or are doing the CP. Besides all this it always looks good at have Disney on your resume!

Good luck!

First of all, thank you so incredibly much to both of you who have responded to my lengthily post! I feel better seeing personal testimonies, and I think first-hand experience is the best way to gaining knowledge so for that as well, thanks!!

I have began but will continue to research the potential of doing a professional internship as this sounds extremely interesting and right up my alley, so to speak. Unfortunately, while I do maintain an extreme interest in the world of travel my major is not geared toward that considering my University does not have any Hospitality/Resort Management majors so I am currently a major in Psychology. I fear this will somewhat single me out from the process of Hospitality internships as my major is not in this field, though I wish it was.

I really am worried about not being accepted on my first attempt as I am, like I said, scheduled to graduate in December of this year. I'm definitely going to apply though as I don't want to regret this 50 years down the line, exactly as you said. Now I'm thinking of just applying to both the Fall and Spring programs in case I don't get in my first try, I'll have the next semester? I don't mind if it hinders graduation as my passion is for travel-related careers and I'm not getting that where I am now. I do have an Associates degree, so I'm not "degree-less" and wouldn't be if I decided to continue work for WDW after my college program.

How did the randomly assigned roommates go? I'm confused on how this works & I'm not sure what exactly I'd prefer besides not having six different people in my room. I wouldn't mind sharing, but sharing with 6-8 girls is not really my style. What's the smallest housing arrangement possible? Does anyone know??

Again, thank you so much.

If anyone else could please, please, please share their personal experiences I'd be more than grateful.

I am not quite sure how this works as of yet, but I believe that the participants start "meeting" others on FB and such. You can request housing with someone I believe at 10 days out...but not sure. As for internship vs DVP, I think you are smart to consider both, and consider applying earlier than later.

Hey! I'm in a similar situation! Except that I'll be in my sophomore year when the Spring 2016 time rolls around. I also go to a college about 3 hours from home, but I do go home nearly every other weekend because it's nice to get away. That being said, I really consider Disney to be my home too. I'm a hospitality and tourism major, and one of my professors said that doing the DCP is a super great way to get your foot in the door if you plan on working for Disney in any way. I also have a friend whose sister actually did two CPs in WDW and later applied for an internship after graduating. When they reviewed her and saw all of her experience with the company, she was offered a job at corporate out in CA!
As for roommate situations, really, it could go either way, from my experience here at college. I just got randomly placed here and my roommate and I get along really well. We're not really "besties" but we've never had any issues with each other. I've seen people who roomed with friends/found roommates online that both worked out well and didn't work out well. The issues mostly just seem to be communication, in my opinion. A lot of people would rather ignore something instead of just confront the problem which only aggravates the situation (also well exemplified in basically any Real Housewives episode lol). At least if you try to find roommates, you have a little better of a chance of ending up with people who are easy (and clean) to live with.
That's about all I've got, but good luck on applying! :thumbsup2

Hey! I'm in a similar situation! Except that I'll be in my sophomore year when the Spring 2016 time rolls around. I also go to a college about 3 hours from home, but I do go home nearly every other weekend because it's nice to get away. That being said, I really consider Disney to be my home too. I'm a hospitality and tourism major, and one of my professors said that doing the DCP is a super great way to get your foot in the door if you plan on working for Disney in any way. I also have a friend whose sister actually did two CPs in WDW and later applied for an internship after graduating. When they reviewed her and saw all of her experience with the company, she was offered a job at corporate out in CA!
As for roommate situations, really, it could go either way, from my experience here at college. I just got randomly placed here and my roommate and I get along really well. We're not really "besties" but we've never had any issues with each other. I've seen people who roomed with friends/found roommates online that both worked out well and didn't work out well. The issues mostly just seem to be communication, in my opinion. A lot of people would rather ignore something instead of just confront the problem which only aggravates the situation (also well exemplified in basically any Real Housewives episode lol). At least if you try to find roommates, you have a little better of a chance of ending up with people who are easy (and clean) to live with.
That's about all I've got, but good luck on applying! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for your reply!! Your reply was really sweet & I'm glad to hear from someone in a similar "predicament" (if you wanna call it that for lack of better wording, lol). Do you plan on applying for the Spring 2016 program?!

Wow - that's awesome to hear about your friend's sister! I want nothing more than to work for WDW and I think this (being the DCP) would be my greatest vehicle to getting my foot in the door, as you mentioned, considering I am states and miles away from Florida.

Thanks also for the insight on the roommate process. I commute to my University so I have no idea how anyyy of that works, lol. I know for the DCP there are different rooms you can get into, being two bedroom apts, three, four and so on etc. I really would prefer a room with one other girl but I'm not sure how difficult it is to get a "dorm" with just one other person? Can anyone share their opinions on this? Also, does anyone know if Patterson or Chatham are more "preferred"? I have heard out of all the apartment buildings that Vista Way is most notorious for the party scene and as an almost 22 year old, I want nothing to do with that anymore - so that housing development is out for me as far as interest goes. I'm just beyond that maturity wise & am going on this adventure to better my life & my chances at a career.. Not traveling thousands of miles to get drunk when I can do that in the room I'm currently sitting in at home. Thanks.

Thanks so much for your reply!! Your reply was really sweet & I'm glad to hear from someone in a similar "predicament" (if you wanna call it that for lack of better wording, lol). Do you plan on applying for the Spring 2016 program?!

Yeah, I'm planning on Spring 2016! This winter semester here in Michigan was BRUTAL haha it was so cold walking to classes! Plus it's early enough in school that I'd just be taking a lot of general classes in case I need to make anything up later (or decide to do another program!).

Last edited:
I did the College Program the semester after I graduated. 10 years later, I'm still working for Disney. The company has treated me fairly, and all in all, I've enjoyed my time. My situation is a bit different from yours in that I lived away from home for school, and also that although I enjoyed Disney, I never would have said that I loved WDW.

As for being away from home, yes, it can be tough. However, you will quickly find your "Disney Family". Either your roommates, or people you work with, or friends you meet. (It may not always be people you work with ... my CP area, we had 4 CPs, and nearly every single other person was a retiree. They were all nice people, but there really wasn't that much in common. But I made good friends at housing, some of whom I still keep in touch with ... After my CP was finished, I moved to an area with a lot more people closer in age, and made a lot more friendships with co-workers). As another example, in multiple areas that I've worked, one (or more) full time cast opened their homes to host a "CP Thanksgiving Dinner", for everyone that can't be with their family at the holidays.

Based on what I've seen on boards such as this one, I feel that the CP has become more competitive since I did it, although I have no empirical evidence to back that up. However, just because you're done with college doesn't necessarily mean this is your last chance. You can always do the "Enroll in 1 class at a local community college, and then apply for the CP" method. Plus, you could use that class as a chance to pick up a new skill, perhaps sign language, or scuba diving, or a cooking course, etc. Or, there's always the option of working for Disney without starting on a CP.

Hey!

I think I may have posted here before, but I've forgotten so I apologize in advance if I have! ;)

As the title to my post states, I am heavily considering the DCP but wanted some advice and questions answered beforehand. First of all, I am interested in the 2016 Spring program, so I'd be applying in late August-sometime in September, which I know seems "far" away but I need to mull all the facts over for a while before coming to a conclusion... thus, here I am!

I've seriously always, always, always loved WDW & wish I was there every day. I love it so much so that as a full time college student with a heavy course load, I took on a full time job to pay for my annual trips to Disney so I could ensure I would keep my personal tradition up of visiting yearly. Not only that but I've decided that I want to become a travel representative for Disney travel and I do in fact know WDW like the back of my hand. So..I'm sure it seems weird as to why I'm only considering a program that I SWEAR was created for me. When I first heard of the program, it was my first semester of college, which you're not allowed to enroll in the program during that time so it was understandably shoved onto the backburner of my life. After that year I was really worried it would effect my graduation process, which I later confirmed it would so again, I tucked my dream away. Now, after this Fall 2015 semester, i'll be done with college - I'm graduating in December, which leaves me free of academic obligations during the Spring program. However, i've never been away from home, not even for college as it is local so I am worried about that aspect as I am really close with my mom & love her dearly, though I know I'll have to leave eventually. Did anyone have similar fears? How did they "get over" them?? I really am distressed about this, but I don't want to risk regretting this later in life, which I know I would. I heard from several how notorious Disney is for hiring within & I want nothing more than to work for WDW in some way, ANY way. I think I am slowly but surely coming to terms with the fact that that desire is overriding my fears of leaving home.

One thing I am particularly worried about (i know, I'm such a worry-wart! Bare with me! ;)) is that I am going to be applying for the semester after graduation so this is basically my "last chance" at getting in the program.. so I really would be devastated if I didn't get accepted. Is it hard to get into the program? Do you need to have a certain GPA or grades? What is my best way of ensuring I get in- does anyone have any experience here? I would seriously do any role they were willing to place me in besides Quick-Service only because I have a food allergy but I feel Disney would understand this wish & place me elsewhere. Due to the fact that I want to work with travel I really would want a role in a resort, but I'd be willing to be placed somewhere else if it means I get in to the program at all!

I really have so many questions but I don't want to make this an essay. I really just want to know if anyone was in a similar situation with regarding leaving home for the first time? If anyone else applied for the semester that would follow their graduation? Does Disney consider these individuals more-so than students still enrolled in college knowing that they could easily apply again next semester, whereas someone like me who is graduated could not? I'm also really not a party person.. Is it a huge party scene? I love drinking & definitely know how to have a good time but I'm also responsible and don't party until 5am on any given night, especially if I'd have work the next day.

Is there an effective way to find roommates besides using Facebook? I don't have a Facebook at the time because I really can't be bothered and I only have Instagram, so that's why I ask.
I really would appreciate some personal testimony here & apologize in advance for my novel of a post! ;)

Have a magical day.
Thanks.

Hey there!! Ok so as I was reading your post it was really scary. You and I are very similar in soooooooo many ways. I have always wanted to do the DCP as well. I am actually graduation this May and I am going to be down there working in quick service starting at the end of August. Im from New Jersey so this is a huge step for me to be moving this far away from home and leaving my family and a long term boyfriend. It's scary, believe me but I wouldn't want to change this at all.

I had the problem of classes too. I was not a very good student so I had a whole lot of classes and there was no way that I was going to be able to go down during my college career. I decided that I was going to try and get in and I did. It was my one and only chance too. I dont know how I can help you get in other than applying the first day the applications open. If you do that you will hopefully be able to see if you move along quickly. I dont think that they took me into a different consideration because of when we would be graduating. I think we were just thrown in with everyone else. If you arent into partying, then you find those people that dont like to party. There are so many groups on facebook where you meet people who applied and eventually get in. You are able to pick roommates beforehand if you want and you can find those people that are not totally into partying but like to have fun. I think there might be groups in other places but I am not sure. I dont have any thing else other than facebook.I havent read any of the other comments so I don't know if anyone has answered these yet but you don't need a certain GPA. If you dont want to do quick service there is an option when you are picking what roles you want that says "not interested". I picked that for transportation and lifeguarding (not certified for it).

I hope that this helped a little bit. If you have any more questions or just want to talk you can always message me :) I hope that all of this works out for you!!!

However, i've never been away from home, not even for college as it is local so I am worried about that aspect as I am really close with my mom & love her dearly, though I know I'll have to leave eventually. Did anyone have similar fears? How did they "get over" them??

Hi there, we are a bit similar in this way. I live at home and commute to uni everyday and never from my family for more than a few days, I was really scared of moving on my own. I had a trip in high school that involved me traveling two hours away for a 4 day conference and I had to leave after the 1st day because I was having panic attacks. What helps is that you know property. You've been to disney several times so you're already familiar with the area. Make friends on the facebook pages and find your roommates early. You can talk to them about your fears, what they are excited or afraid of and can help each other along the way. Basically I almost threw up the day before check in because it felt super real. HOWEVER, you're thrown into such a whirlwind of activity that you're probably hardly going to notice that you're gone. If you make friends you can hang out with them and you'll be so busy at the parks and work it won't be so bad. I think everyone has those first two weeks where they think they can't do it or want to go home but I promise that will pass and once you get into the groove of everything it's a blast. Call and skype your family, send letters and photos, keep up on social media and plan trips home! It's only 6 months at a time for the CP and you can term if you really feel like you can't handle it.

One thing I am particularly worried about (i know, I'm such a worry-wart! Bare with me! ;)) is that I am going to be applying for the semester after graduation so this is basically my "last chance" at getting in the program.. so I really would be devastated if I didn't get accepted. Is it hard to get into the program? Do you need to have a certain GPA or grades? What is my best way of ensuring I get in- does anyone have any experience here?

You can always take online classes at home so that you're eligible for the CP again,. Is it hard? Not particularly there is just a low acceptance rate. I assume grades aren't much of an importance as long as you maintain C's. The best way is to make your phone interview strong. Be excited, smile, show them that you really know disney and what you're talking about. Any positions you don't want make sure and mark as No Interest, that is the only way to ensure you won't get placed in that role. Even semi interest can get you stuck somewhere. In the interview mention your allergies or anything that can effect your job, talk about your high interest roles, and if you have a specific request tell them. It won't guarantee you anything, but it could help!

Does Disney consider these individuals more-so than students still enrolled in college knowing that they could easily apply again next semester, whereas someone like me who is graduated could not?

Status in college (other than freshman/sophomore) generally have no impact on acceptance. It's harder for lower classman to get in but I know plenty of graduates who are there now.

I'm also really not a party person.. Is it a huge party scene? I love drinking & definitely know how to have a good time but I'm also responsible and don't party until 5am on any given night, especially if I'd have work the next day.

Only if you want it to be. If you're over 21 you will want to live in non-wellness so you can have alcohol in your apartment without getting termed. You can take party busses (not recommended) or go out with friends. Lots of people like to go to House of Blues or other clubs at night, just make sure you're at work and don't do anything that could terminate your position with the company.

LOVED IT. I worked Backlands Merch at Hollywood on my CP Fall of 2013. I preferred to be there during the holidays there was so much going on. I loved my coworkers and my roommates and made my best friends there. Best experience I've ever had and I learned a lot about being an adult. It's hard hard work but definitely worth it. Once you've done this it's much easier to be on your own later in life, it'll give you a sense of independence. I just came back from a disney trip with two of my BFFs from the program, we hadn't seen each other in 14 months!

Is there an effective way to find roommates besides using Facebook?
It's hard, honestly. If you're really interested I'd suggest getting a facebook for this reason specifically. All of my roommates were from facebook and I still talk to them to this day and my BFFs from the program came from FB. Mostly social media is where to communicate with people. Some post their roommate surveys here but it's not very effective.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter