First, thanks for all of the helpful info in this section of the forum. I've spent the last few weeks reading all the info I can find on DVC, and am thinking seriously about diving in. My husband is not as enthusiastic as I am, but he'll go along for the ride I'll just need to give him a 5 page power point presentation to show I've done my research. Since Epcot is our favorite resort, I'm primarily looking at BCV or BWV. We live in South Florida and take at least one trip a year to WDW - and would be happy to do more. We stay at Deluxe Resorts - Yacht Club & Beach Club being favorites. We've stayed in a 2 bedroom Villa at OKW with the kids/grandkids, and a Grand Villa at AKV. We usually get the Florida Resident's Discount Rate so figuring true cost/savings of owning DVC is a little difficult - but not something we are overly concerned about. My calcs show a payback in 5-6 years, so even if it's 10 years, we can live with that. BCV? - I'm a bit concerned about some of the reviews I've seen for the BCV rooms (we've only stayed at the hotel) - sounds like views aren't great, but access to parking and Epcot is a plus. Pool doesn't do much for us, so that's not a big factor. BWV? - we've never stayed here, but it looks like a good option - more room choices, chance for a better view, activities close by, easy boat trip to Epcot. Resale or Direct?- can think of no reason to buy Direct other than convenience. The only reason we are doing this is for the WDW properties - having the possibility of VB, HH and even a long shot at California, is plenty for us. For cruises and other options, we'll just pay cash. We don't need to finance, aren't in a huge hurry, and several of the Resale outfits have a good reputation. Am I missing anything? How Many Points? I started thinking about 160, but now thinking anywhere up to 250 to allow more flexibility. My understanding is, if I buy two smaller contracts with the same UY at the same resort, I can manage those points as one batch - but have the advantage of selling the individual pieces down the road? Is this correct? I'm thinking this is a nice to have, but not an absolute for us. More Research? it's tempting to jump in and start making offers now, as I see several offerings that could work. But, the better plan is for us to go stay at the Boardwalk first - that may help us decide, and we can do this in the next few weeks. Should we also do the DVC tour while we're there? I can't see where it will hurt, unless we fall for the pitch and buy Direct Thanks for reading - and I'd welcome any thoughts you might have. I know every situation is different, but it really helps to get different viewpoints.