CONGRATULATIONS to...

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
...my middle DS, Jesse, who will be receiving his Bachelor'ws Degree on Wednesday!! W-T-G, Jesse!

graduationsm.gif
logo.jpg

Congratulations Kimmar and Jesse.

You must be one proud mama. :goodvibes

(At least one of your son's turned out to be a good retirement fund investment! :thumbsup2)

...the ceremony was great; however, anyone who's from NJ and knows how educators feel about Christie [Gov.] and Gaudagno [ Lt. Gov] will understand WHY she was met with jeers, boos, and the backs of most of the graduating students [they stood up and turned their backs to her during her entire speech] It was because of her (and Christie) that there was a record cut of more than $170 million dollars to higher education....

...you can watch an excerpt here:

http://www.northjersey.com/

[...click on WPU Grads Turn Back on Guadagno...]

I did this last year at the 9/11 Memorial in Bayonne. Our mayor sold out to the Port Authority who was going to remove the beautiful 9/11 Memorial in Bayonne, then had the audacity to be the keynote speaker at the service. I got up, turned my chair around and faced backward while he spoke. When he was finished I turned my chair back around and gave my attention and respect to those who deserved it. Good for them!

Congrats to Jesse and his proud Mom! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter