Confused about 180 +10 rule

jockey

Runs for Wine!
I want to book CRT for the 18th May, we check into AKV on the 17 May. What is the earliest date I can call and book Lunch? TIA :)

Does anyone know if that calculation includes the 10 days (180 + 10)? I don't think it does since I sat down with a calander and counted down 180 days. Although I did come up with a day later when I did it this way compared to the calculater....

Does anyone know if that calculation includes the 10 days (180 + 10)? I don't think it does since I sat down with a calander and counted down 180 days. Although I did come up with a day later when I did it this way compared to the calculater....

No. The calulator is to figure out what 180 days is. Then once you know 180 from your check in date, you can call and make up to 10 days worth of ADRs with one call.

I just called the other day to make an ADR for April, and I wasn't permitted to do so yet. The CM doesn't have much info but thought I could call back around November 21st . . . ?

I just called the other day to make an ADR for April, and I wasn't permitted to do so yet. The CM doesn't have much info but thought I could call back around November 21st . . . ?

CRT, Chef Mickey and Victoria & Albert's are the three reservations that can currently be made right now.

To find out more about the system upgrade, and get updates when anything changes, you can keep an eye on this sticky. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1977770

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter