Confirming ADR's???

MarkinNM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!
Anyone ever call back to confirm your ADR’s?? :confused3

Just curious as in my paranoia has me wondering, it was 5:10am when I made them and my mind was still sleep……….:confused:

Yes, some people do this. I've never seen the need for it and never had a problem.

I usually do because I'm a worrywart. I'm glad I did because I had the wrong confirmation number for one ressie. Not one number matched! No idea where that came from! :lmao:

I usually do because I'm a worrywart. I'm glad I did because I had the wrong confirmation number for one ressie. Not one number matched! No idea where that came from! :lmao:

That is the stage I am in as I was still asleep!!!

When you called do you have to mention every res or just your name and they look it up??

i believe that you get a list of your ressies when you check in, with the reservation number. I have never had an issue and have never had to actually use the reservation number for anything. Not saying I won't be issues, I just haven't had it in the past.

I usually call to confirm, not because I'm much of a worrywart, but it always seemed natural to me to check on reservations I made months ago, especially if there is no written confirmation. If you have the number given at the time you book, you should not have much of a problem at the podium.

Before my trip in May, when the reservation computer system was acting funky, they lost two or three arrangements I had made. I would not have known if I hadn't called. That was likely a rogue circumstance because of the technical difficulties.

Some believe the more times a CM accesses your account the greater the chance something will get moved, cancelled, changed, etc..

I couldn't read some my writing either last time but I called back to make an activity reservation and that lady seemed to be knowledgeable and read back all of my dining reservations.

I do not intend to call back until we arrive at the hotel and I'll get a print out of our reservation. I will say that we did have a mistake on our last reservation and I did call to confirm. The mistake was on a fantasmic package so, unfortunately, I could not correct the mistake.

I kinda go with the flow now and what happens... happens but I visit WDW at least once every other year so, it isn't a huge deal to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter